[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a plot idea that you think is dumb and others try to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Post a plot idea that you think is dumb and others try to make it better
I'll start
>The north struggle fighting against the south in the civil war as the south have mechanic dinosaurs
>>
>>9588249
i unironically think this is a great idea
>>
>>9588271
Literally came to me in a dream. It was amazing and I even thought "when I wake up I have to write about this". When I came to I realized it sounded fucking retarded and made this thread. /blog
>>
>>9588249
>>9588271

i do too, made me think how awesome a civil-war inspired/GoT mashup would be

put the wall right through the middle, have weird monsters and such on either side

chivalrous antebellum knights, mech-altered northern guys

sorry to disappoint you anon this idea is interesting
>>
>>9588249
That doesn't make sense. The south's industrial capabilities were and are shit.

How about the south unearth frozen/trapped dinosaurs and force them into combat while the north borrows money from Europe to build their own.
>>
>>9588293
I really like this
>>
>>9588293
You could make this into a decent satire.
>>
File: 1268089812792.jpg (204KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1268089812792.jpg
204KB, 600x889px
>>9588281
HAHA. I know that feeling.

Okay, posted this one before.

A Chinese orphan girl rises in the ranks of the mafia disappears for a time to woo Kin Jong Un while he's being educated in Switzerland. They both return, Kim Jong Il dies, girl moves in and marries Un, poisons Un, assumes power, develops nukes, challenges world leaders to stock car racing exhibition in South Korea. Putin accepts, Obama attends but sends a professional. Event distracts the locals while North Korea invades.
Supposed to be played for laughs
>>
A Christian Hospitaller is sent to a small town somewhere in Ukraine where a Vampiress has brainwashed and enslaved the local populace: turning all the females (from children to crones) into lithe, undead and voluptuous vampires, and all of the men into blood cattle. The Knight, protected from harm by his holy apparatus (think Van Helsing's shtick), yet knowing he can't possibly slaughter all of the towns vampires himself, instead seeks out the Master Vampiress, and attempts to form a friendship with her. He seeks only to get her to let go of her grip over the town, and lay down her own life, accepting God in the process.
>>
>>9589219
why Ukraine
>>
>>9588608
>Kim Jong Il dies, girl moves in and marries Un, poisons Un, assumes power, develops nukes, challenges world leaders to stock car racing exhibition in South Korea. Putin accepts, Obama attends but sends a professional. Event distracts the locals while North Korea invades.
You literally repeated Joe Rogan's idea from yesterday's podcast. Right down to the nukes which were controlled via a macbook. Only you swapped Trump for Obama which makes it slightly less funny.
>>
>>9589219

I like this story!
>>
>>9588293
came here to post this
>>
>>9589219
what anime is this
>>
File: images (6).jpg (12KB, 216x480px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
12KB, 216x480px
>>9588249
>as the south have mechanic dinosaurs
Turok.
>>
>>9588249
The Day Humanity Woke Up An Homosexual
Everybody realizes they're no more attracted to the opposite sex.
This becomes a large scale problem because humanity is heading towards extinction.
At the end, God comes and condemns humanity for its degeneration, ending the world.
>>
>>9589219
sounds interesting desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.