[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read a lot in highschool >talk with friends about books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kms.jpg (526KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
526KB, 800x600px
>read a lot in highschool
>talk with friends about books
>get to college
>stop reading
>really want to, but can't manage to pick the damn book up
the same goes for writing

should i just kill myself? All i do is shitpost while watching netflix
>>
>>9579992
Shitposting while watching netflix isn't some automatic end of all hope situation. You have many more years ahead of you to change course. Don't give up hope.
>>
>>9579992
If you can't even summon the willpower to read a book I doubt you're going to be able to kill yourself. And if you do why didn't you just dedicate that energy to reading a book instead?
>>
>>9579992
You're depressed. Go to a few sessions with your university's counselor.
>>
Start with an easy and interesting book to get back into the habit!

Anon I believe in you. Go get a sci-fi or fantasy book. Get into it!
>>
>>9579992
Life is shit.

I'll be jobless in a week and all I can think about is how a certain someone who doesn't even live here doesn't care about me.
also I haven't been able to read properly for half a year... Just finished Gide's Paludes, but I can hardly say it was a proper read. I mean, it took me a week to read something under a hundred pages long.

At least you're in college. I know this kind of advice doesn't help, but keep pushing, things will get better sooner or later.
>>
File: 4L_04zJwj3i.png (414KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
4L_04zJwj3i.png
414KB, 640x960px
>>9580372

just give names of Your best sci-fi fantasy books
>>
>>9579992
Why would you kill yourself over that? I'm too terrified to leave my room, have entirely lost the ability to socialize, and not even I want to die yet.
>>
TY all
just gotta read, but its so easy to just loaf
ty senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Consider these words by Emerson, and then start reading.
>>
>>9580434
whenever i get burnt out of reading i reread the belgariad by david eddings

maximum comfy, and i still noticed new things every time although i must have read it 5 times now

it always motivates me to pick up something else after
>>
>>9580434

I can't believe Death nailed one of the Princesses!!

Wyld Stallyns!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.