[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He has less talent than both Rupi and Savannah yet he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8983.jpg (283KB, 1159x1778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8983.jpg
283KB, 1159x1778px
He has less talent than both Rupi and Savannah yet he's never bitched about on here. Why?
>>
Probably because /lit/ can sympathize with a neurotic person who chronicles everything that's ever happened to him. He's "my diary desu" come to life.

That said, Books 1-3 are pretty good.
>>
>>9578518
Fuck off. Karl is /ourboy/
>>
>>9578518
you fucking retard, i swear to god
>>
>>9578518
does anything actually bad happen to him or is it all just typical upper middle class suffering?
>>
>>9579398
>god
he's dead sweetheart

read Nietzsche
>>
>>9578518
He's a mediocre blowhard who was propped up entirely by attention whoring and artificial industry hype but still has more talent than roopi kow ever will, sorry. I have no idea who savannah is.
>>
>>9579431
I would argue that in advancing post-modernist society the over-saturation of information coupled with the devaluation of reality many are experiencing as a result of this has made God believable again, and Nietzsche's point, though correct in the time at which he was writing, is becoming increasingly invalid.
Faith is becoming an important method for meaning-making once again for many people.
>>
>>9579431
you can swear to dead people you mongrel
>>
>>9579433
she's the one with the blowjob eyes
>>
>>9579445
Pfffft Hahahahaha
>>
>>9578518
My seven year old daughter has more talent than Rupi.
>>
>>9579455
damn, I can't refute that
>>
>>9579457
Post feet
>>
I've never understood why the put a picture of sirious black on the cover
>>
>>9579390
the only /ourguy/ on /lit/ is Tolstoy
>>
>>9579481
>you solved a captcha to post this post
>>
>>9579425

sorry to disappoint your coal mine fetish
>>
fuck off, karl ove created a work of staggering beauty. rupi is a lazy hack fraud with a good agent.

>>9578760
book 4 is better than 1 or 3
>>
File: 026.jpg (169KB, 461x471px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
169KB, 461x471px
>But the stars twinkle above our heads, the sun shines, the grass grows and the earth, yes, the earth, it swallows all life and eradicates all vestige of it, spews out new life in a cascade of limbs and eyes, leaves and nails, hair and tails, cheeks and fur and guts, and swallows it up again. And what we never really comprehend, or don't want to comprehend, is that this happens outside us, that we ourselves have no part in it, that we are only that which grows and dies, as blind as the waves in the sea are blind.

He sounds like Coelho for people who think they are above Coelho.
>>
>>9578518
>I want anon to do the work
>>
>>9579564
Except he does look like Sirius Black, or SOME kind of wizard. He looks like he should be in a fantasy movie. If that bothers you maybe you should email him, and tell him to shave his beard and cut his hair.
>>
>>9579457
But does she look as seductive in menstrual blood stained sweatpants?
>>
>>9579472
nor should you attempt to
>>
File: Video_Main_Karl-Ove-Knausgaard.jpg (85KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video_Main_Karl-Ove-Knausgaard.jpg
85KB, 960x480px
>Proust
What in the world
>>
He cucks some africans in book 5
>>
>>9578518
He is poor man's Kalle Päätalo.
>>
>>9579431
looks like you got lost on your way to reddit
>>
>>9578518
I prefer the other book called my struggle.
>>
>>9579457
yes
YES
>>
i don't think he lacks talent but a six volume memoir proved too tedious for my 4chan addled attention span.
>>
>>9580932
>translations
>>
>>9580061
This is a good comment.
>>
>>9579431
m'lady
>>
>>9580061
Fucking lol. Thanks for the laugh, anon.
>>
>>9579431
I know this is bait.
But that's not what Nietzsche meant.
>>
File: I love weenies.jpg (131KB, 493x609px) Image search: [Google]
I love weenies.jpg
131KB, 493x609px
>>9578518
Wieners

>>9586257
God was never alive.

Read Darwin. etc.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.