[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting for those who missed it last time. BOOK DUMP Hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 2017top100.jpg (1MB, 1500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
2017top100.jpg
1MB, 1500x3500px
Reposting for those who missed it last time.

BOOK DUMP

Hey guys I made a Mega of pic related, /lit/ top 100, missing #13 (Bottoms Dream) however.

https://mega.nz/#F!KgcnTALC!9QmFF05ekmd5b7KoI-uopg

Now go get some reading done ya bums.
>>
>>9576598
Thankyou for this anon.
>>
>>9576598
r/books here

this is the worst list you guys have ever made
>>
>>9576598
Got any more book megas? I found the Japanese one but that was about it.
>>
SAGE ALL POSTS BELOW THIS

SAGE
>SAGE
>>
>>9576613
t-thanks. you too :3
>>
>>9576598
There is no 2017 top 100. This is a fake list.
>>
>>9576598
Time to stop posting, turtals/percy/prom
>>
File: 1492686124394.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492686124394.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>9576638
>Being named Percy.
>>
>>9576632
au contraire, it's right there in the OP :)
>>
>>9576598
For those who missed it last time, that's a fake list made by discord spammers after they threw out the votes
>>
>>9576598
i see what you did
>>
>>9576794
how dare they, this is an outrage!
>>
>>9577628
wtf is going through your brain that you think 4chan is a good place to advertise your book?
>>
>>9577614
no, i don't think you see at all.
>>
>>9577644
4chan is the literary hub of the 21st century kiddo, there's no better place
>>
>>9576598
>>9576614
Asking for more book megas please :)
>>
>>9579746
gay
>>
Why have the complete works of William Shakespeare? That's ridiculous, his plays stand on their own and are of varying quality.

Also, religious texts are not fiction, they are historical documents and should not be included in a list of literature.
>>
>>9580208
go back to r/books friendo
>>
>>9580208
>Bible isn't literature.

Fuck off and preach your gay atheist philosphy elsewhere. A huge majority of literature is based on, or makes references to, the bible. Literally every single piece of Russian literature has Biblical references and tales in them. Its the most influential book ever.
>>
>>9579746
is this the same discord mentioned here: >>9580708?
>>
>>9580746
Saying the bible isn't literature isn't atheist. In fact I don't know how a Christian would be ok with the Bible being put among books written by people who aren't God.
>>
>>9576613
r/books loves The Handmaid's Tale. They're in no position to call anyone out on horrible taste
>>
>>9581259
What's wrong with the handmaid's tale?

>inb4 misogyny
>>
Fake. Where's the Count of Monte Cristo? How is IJ not #1?
>>
Thanks, but Dubliners appears to be an empty folder.
>>
>>9581263
shitty speculative fiction. requires way too much suspension of disbelief to take seriously for something that tries to be a haunting parallel of modern events. it just takes every anti-science/anti-woman boogeyman and realizes them as a dystopia, without any consideration that perhaps not all pieces fit together
atwood is awful, and she isn't even the best female writer in canada
>>
>>9581345
go back to r/books
>>
>>9576598
Fuck off with your retarded fake list.
>>
>>9576613
does r/books have a chart? curious
>>
>>9581864
>everything i don't like is fake

maybe /pol/ is more your speed.
>>
>>9581864
>>9581947
it's fake. the real polling anon posts late in the year. this is a fake chart to shill their preferences in literature.
>>
>>9581956
i dont care about your discord drama go back to your /sekritclub/ you stupid redditor
>>
>>9581081
you are literally a stupid false flagging redditor who needs to leave this board

>muh bible isnt literature

fuck off fedora. the western canon is literally based on reacting to the bible. if anything you shoudl be complaining the bible isn't #1
>>
>>9581956
you have no real objections to it other than the fact that it's "fake." pls give real objections else kys
>>
>>9576598
but, but i thought we were voting for new top /lit/ official list in that google docks thingabing. :(
>>
>>9582036
because it wasn't put to an actual vote, but pretends to.

>>9582041
you were rused.
>>
>>9582058
so basically you're salty b/c your opinion doesn't matter and the list still came out fine? kthx, brb downloading
>>
>>9582078
t. guy who made the chart

i honestly don't care, and i'm not sure why you would think i would, as /lit/ is a feckless territory that doesn't even read. the chart is shit, but the previous charts are even shittier.
>>
Did you take preferred translations into consideration?
>>
>>9576598
Fuck off with the constant posting of this pleb tier list. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>9576598
I don't really care about these lists or their veracity.

But I do appreciate the book dump. Thanks for compiling the Mega.
>>
>>9581956
>to shill their preferences in literature

so exactly like every chart?
>>
Man, this chart just isn't canon. The October 2016 chart is still the only /official/ chart.
>>
>>9582411
the imgur chart is the only canon chart idiot
>>
>>9582094
the chart made itself
>>
Literally I don't give a shit thanks for the books OP, even if you might be an attention-seeking faggot. Fuck off who cares about the list placement, if there is actual voting later that will overwrite whatever this is.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>9582109
how many of these have you read anon? let me guess, 10?
>>
>>9580746

>A huge majority of literature is based on, or makes references to, the bible.

>Its the most influential book ever.

So?

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't aware that this list was focused on the influence of a book rather than its quality. My mistake.

Might as well put other shitty popular books up there while you're at it.
>>
>>9586193
it was a vote of what lit likes you fucking autistic newfag

lurk more
>>
>>9586253

>it was a vote of what lit likes

I highly doubt that any respectable /lit/ user thinks that the bible is special in anyway, shape or form. It's just /pol/'s influence corrupting another board. The Bible, in itself, is just another religious text among others.
>>
>>9586298
The Bible is just an agglomeration of Babylonian and Hebrew religion and myths.
>>
>>9586298
this is why /lit/ sucks now. a bunch of /pol/ fags and redditors who know nothing about literature are just here to shitpost
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.