[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morals and ethics. Where should I start? Looking for western-centric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: wallpaper-355839.jpg (1MB, 3644x2744px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-355839.jpg
1MB, 3644x2744px
Morals and ethics. Where should I start? Looking for western-centric works, no quran rebuttals or analyses.
>>
>>9575240
The Greeks
>>
>>9575240
Start by having less nazi imagery saved on your computer /pol/tard
>>
Nicomachean Ethics
Meditations
Varieties of Goodness
After Virtue
>>
>>9576832
Found the good goy/kike.
>>9575240
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>9576846
Found the edgy teen, justify fascism to me from a rationalist perspective
>>
File: 1496087147081.png (207KB, 400x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496087147081.png
207KB, 400x455px
>>9576884
>>9576884
>justify fascism to me from a rationalist perspective
It made Germany Great Again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>9576890
Nah just made it a fascist shithole only good for those who fit in with some arbitrary genetic norms and/or played ball with the totalitarian ruling party and then due to the militaristic/imperialistic nature of fascism it led to half of the country being bombarded to hell while their cowardly leader killed himself. Oh and a few million people were killed like cattle in the mean time - yup sure seems like a rational and positive political ideology :^)
>>
>>9576913
>Nah just made it a fascist shithole
What a vague statement. Perhaps you can start by defining 'shithole?' I wouldn't call a nation with virtually no unemployment, amazing scientific advancements, skyrocketing birthrates, and prosperity a 'shithole.'
>only good for those who fit in with some arbitrary genetic norms
Of course, why should we allow healthy genetics to be and compromised our people's health undermined for the sake of some bullshit 'morality'
>and/or played ball with the totalitarian ruling party
We see what happens with democratic states with multiple parties: nothing of value. The parties are too busy bickering with each other that neither one is able to effectively lead the people forward. A state has one goal (preserving amd fostering the people) and cannot be sidetracked by semantics.
>and then due to the militaristic/imperialistic nature of fascism it led to half of the country being bombarded to hell while their cowardly leader killed himself.
This I somewhat agree on, Hitler's ambitions ultimately destroyed him and all he built. If he was slower and more methodical the entire globe world be Des Deutschen Riech
>Oh and a few million people were killed like cattle in the mean time
I think you mean a few million *enemies.* it is completely natural for a tribe of beings to utterly destroy those who get in the way of their growth. Anyone who rejects this rejects the nature of the universe itself under the pretense of (again) some bullshit 'morality.'
>>
File: GDPsWW2.png (37KB, 741x379px) Image search: [Google]
GDPsWW2.png
37KB, 741x379px
>>9576913
Weimar Republic was a shit hole that the NSDAP saved the country from.

>Few million people were killed like cattle.
Nazi Germany was not the only country doing the killing. I think it was United States that bombed once Japan for deterrent and second time for scientific exploration..
>>
>>9576890
The Nazis instituted serfdom in all but name. You had your factory job that you could only quit by being given permission which you never were. Meanwhile the profits of your labour are given to an exclusive rich group of industrialists to whom you are forced to work for that have been bought off by the government. All labour unions have been banned except for the state one. You are required to "voluntarily" donate money to government charaties which are just covers to send more money to the party.
While employment went up the earning power of the average worker was worse.
The Nazis got the economy going by making life worse for almost everyone who was living in the country. So really what happened is Hitler comes to power, things get worse for everyone. Hitler goes to war and makes everything worse for everyone. Hitler loses the war and half the country is under the Russians. The Nazis brought nothing but hardship upon the German people.

>>9577069
>Other countries do bad things therefore you can't criticise anything
>>
>>9576884
>muh rationalist meme

Most humans are swine that need to be led by the few great men among them. Through this the swine become men. Fascism has been the best route discovered this far.

Is it perfect? No, it just happens to be better than any other system tried.
>>
>>9577176
NSDAP should not have ended up at two front war. Sit tight and secure yourself and wait USSR to draw first blood so you have a chance of getting help from France or UK or USA when USSR takes Poland for example.
>>
>>9576993
Please leave this place you fucking retard, you're a disgrace
>>
>>9576913
These fuckers get so god damn furious hahaha
>>
>>9575240
>that picture
the real trench coat mafia, mother fucker.
>>
>>9577137
Implying anyone has any money now who isn't a Jew from New York or california
>>
>>9578061
Great argument there, buddy.
>>
morality is just a way for the weak to stop the strong from taking what is theirs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.