[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>written by a 5' 7" manlet >involves the murder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-NativeSon.jpg (24KB, 220x359px) Image search: [Google]
220px-NativeSon.jpg
24KB, 220x359px
>written by a 5' 7" manlet
>involves the murder of a white woman
is this >our book?
>>
>>9573418
This is not /r9k/.
>>
>>9573931
it's still 4chan
>>
>Being a manlet
Kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>9573418
I dont think you understood this book. His actions are the result of his environment (so the book suggests), which was forced upon him by an oppressing and unjust system. His killing of the white woman a leftist and his former lover simply proved her position as the correct one.
>>
>>9574044
fuck off lanklet
>>9574057
> his former lover
did he fuck her corpse or something it's been a while since i read this
>His actions are the result of his environment
no they're the result of his personality AND his environment
>>
>>9574067
That is your belief. I think he killed because his culture is poison and he is a savage monster.

But the book clearly is sympathetic to his plight. Its basically this elvis song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

>did he fuck her corpse or something it's been a while since i read this
No he tossed her dead body into a furnace after offing her
>>
>>9573418
5'7" is nothing. Take one look at Houellebecq to see why he's our rightful prince.
>>
>>9574084
>That is your belief. I think he killed because his culture is poison and he is a savage monster.
it's what i read in the author's essay about his own book
>No he tossed her dead body into a furnace after offing her
so how was he her lover
>>
>>9574104
he fucks her in the beginning doesnt he. It has been a while.
>>
I don't read book written by blacks
>>
>>9574113
>he fucks her in the beginning doesnt he
no he doesn't, i remember that much
>>
>>9574121
this is a book that basically says "around blacks never relax"

it's great for both black AND white racists
>>
>>9573418
Yes. Doubly so because the main character is a fucking moron.

>>9574113
Pretty sure he just lusts after her a la /r9k/. Read it two years ago for a class.

Pic unrelated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.