[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're walking along the muggy, hot St. Petersburg streets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2073.png (86KB, 337x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2073.png
86KB, 337x441px
>you're walking along the muggy, hot St. Petersburg streets late at night when Sonia Semyonovna Marmeladova comes up to you and says she'll suck your dick for a ruble
Would you do it?
>>
>>9569656
What book is this?
>>
>>9569664
Crime and Punishment, from google
>>
Yes, definitely.
>>
of course I would
>>
>>9569656
No i worked harder than a blowjob for that ruble.
>>
>Implying you can't make her do it for free.
>>
>Not helping Sonia support her family
>>
>>9569656
>All of you guys are unironically worse than an axe murderer
>>
>>9571310
>tfw you're Raskolnikov but you're ugly so you have to result to petty narcissism
>>
I don't read; is she supposed to be hot? If so, yes.
>>
I want brutally rape Dunia until she starts to like it and becomes my submissive wife.
>>
>>9571268
Underrated post
>>
>>9571374
T. Svidrigailov
>>
>>9571349
Sonia is Sasha Grey's insert character.
>>
File: ugh.png (119KB, 421x404px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
119KB, 421x404px
>>9569656
>St. Petersburg
>hot
>>
>>9571409
he obviously meant st. petersburg florida
>>
>>9571349
She's pretty and has nice eyes, but is really thin and frail.

Also ITT: I read C&P too!
>>
>>9571402
She's the female equivalent of a shallow manchild whos only access to human contact is through her pussi or else she'd be hikkomori?
>>
>>9571409
t. Never read Crime and Punishment
He describes the city as humid and hot all the time
>>
>>9569664
Obvious troll, nobody is this uncultured
>>
>>9571384
t. failed ubermensch
>>
>>9571409
Next time you should read the book, you philistine
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.