[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am weighing the possibility of cheating on my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I am weighing the possibility of cheating on my girlfriend.

I need some book recommendations on the ethics of commitment and betrayal.

Any suggestions?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Ethically it's a dick move. Just break up with her first. "But it's complicated!" No it isn't. Don't be a coward.
>>
why don't you like your girlfriend?
>>
Don't be a dick OP
Also the Bible
>>
>>9557532
read the fucking bible
>>
>>9557585
>>9557590
what do you fuckers even mean by "read the bible"
OP didn't even say he was religious yet what are you fucking doing
>>
>>9557598
Reading the Bible has nothing to do with being religious you dip. It's literature.
>>
>>9557532
>Want to find justification to cheat on my girlfriend
>Ask /lit/ where to find it
Be a man, and break up with her since you don't like her. Also, read the Bible you fucking degenerate!
>>
>>9557607
>Reading the Bible has nothing to do with being religious
then why does it talk about god so fuckin much

chessmate atheist's
>>
>>9557598
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>9557598
I'm pretty sure the bible falls under "book recommendations on the ethics of commitment and betrayal."
t.Atheist
>>
>>9557628
>>9557631
what ethical determination does scripture make about how to treat one's "girlfriend?"
>>
>>9557532
Hang yourself.
>>
>>9557532
If you don't want to be with your girlfriend, break up. If you betray her trust she'll be more hurt than what you think just breaking up will be. And she might hurt you
>>
>>9557798
It says it's fine to cheat on her unless she's your cousin or sister, in which case you have to ask permission.
>>
>>9557823
book, chapter, and verse, please.
>>
>>9557532
In Dante's Inferno, the lowest circle of Hell is reserved for betrayers. Willful betrayal is one of the most destructive, vile things you can do to others and your own soul. You can destroy someone's ability to believe in humanity, both their own and at large. You're looking for justifications to be evil. Don't be seduced. Don't be a coward. You may not be able to repair the damage that follows.
>>
Read The Serious Game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.