[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What book do you wish you had written or concisely sums up exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: no-longer-human[1].jpg (362KB, 847x1355px) Image search: [Google]
no-longer-human[1].jpg
362KB, 847x1355px
What book do you wish you had written or concisely sums up exactly what you wish you could write?
>>
MY
>>
DIARY
>>
DESU
>>
(to be honest)
>>
>>9557225
I'm working on a novel right now that mirrors the sun also rises. It so perfectly represented all the things I too was going through at that age. So because of that it is essentially my outline with my own characters and plot points added in.
>>
>>9557225
>What book do you wish you had written
Practically every book in the Western and Eastern canons
>>
All The Pretty Horses
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 181x279px
>>9557225
>concisely sums up exactly what you wish you could write

Havn't finished it, but

>indoors kid with an inflated sense of self worth
>jacking off constantly even though you had some vague idea about how its wrong or impure
>never play any sport but think that you are more masculine than other kids as a means of hiding your jealousy
>obsessed with violent and sexual fantasies of class mates probably due to a lack of geniune stimulation
>want to die young but that's just because you assume that you are immortal

Literally my diary desu
>>
moravagine, journey to end of the night, the big sleep, on the road idk fuck it
>>
>>9557225
Lolita because it would make me look sophisticated but also edgy
>>
>>9557225
The Outsider by HP Lovecraft. Word for word a perfect description of myself.
>>
File: Torture_Inquisition.jpg (187KB, 486x358px) Image search: [Google]
Torture_Inquisition.jpg
187KB, 486x358px
>>9558526
this book for me too anon
>>
File: 1467324413711.png (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467324413711.png
139KB, 400x400px
>>9557225
Why is he so cute?
>>
wish i wrote twilight so i was now a rich motherfucker
>>
>>9557225
Ferdydurke
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.