[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads, this may seem like attention seeking, but I need your help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7477.jpg (56KB, 397x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7477.jpg
56KB, 397x370px
lads, this may seem like attention seeking, but I need your help. I'm trying to write a suicide note.
I don't want to discuss the specifics, but I'd like to do something that makes sure that people will understand why I did it that it's no one's fault.
However, I don't know if I should make something a few pages long and address everyone I care for, so that they see that it was inevitable, or if that'd be unhelpful and I should just write a few words to address the situation in general.
I don't want to be too blunt and make it seem I didn't care, but I also don't want to make it seem like I was unsure.
Please help?

I'm really not interested in being dissuaded here, so I'd be grateful to you lads if you could just give me some advice.
>>
just put in some alan watts quotes or something if youre serious, your grieving family doesnt need edgy memes, leave a positive memory

also most suicides fail and leave you more fucked up than you were before
>>
>>9552195
>just put in some alan watts quotes or something if youre serious
but I want them to be my words, not from a guy they've never known

>also most suicides fail and leave you more fucked up than you were before
Yeah, that's something I don't get
Not counting the times that people go into comas and shit, why'd you stop trying after a botched suicide?
You'd just have more reasons to do it
>>
>>9552215
Because when they're in the middle of dying they realise that they were just being a faggot and want to live.
>>
>>9552179
>"Sorry for all the blood! Love, anon."
>>
You're never going to be able to communicate your ideological reason for suicide - your death will at best become a statistic for a manipulative political campaign, and at worst will be deliberately or ignorantly misinterpreted by emotionally affected fools.
Let the realization that the world is too stupid to understand one individual's action become the thing that staves off your suicide. Embrace your discontent and burn it as fuel for your journey.
>>
>>9552215
Most people realize they want to live right as they commit suicide. Call a hotline. See a therapist.
>>
>>9552273
Already did.
Didn't help shit.
Not the point of the thread.

>>9552244
How faggy
>>
File: Dead not Dead.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
Dead not Dead.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
>>9552262
>>
dearest mother
now i'm not saying that i did this just because you didn't buy my the new iphone i specifically asked for for my birthday. that would be ridiculous
i'm just saying, had you have bought me that iphone that i wanted above else, then my net happiness would have been at a higher level and, well, who knows what would have happened?
food for thought

yours sincerely
anonymous
>>
File: 8075.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
8075.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
>>9552671
>>
>>9552672
i like this
thnx anon
that bitch got it coming
>>
>>9552179
Write it super kitsch and over the top melodramatic. Imagine reading your child's suicide note and having to suppress your realization that it's tacky af. It would be Art.
>>
Suicide notes are gay.
>>
>>9553045
no u
>>
>>9552179
Please tell me you're an /r9k/ frogman
>>
File: shits fucked.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
shits fucked.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>9553249
i'm not
why though?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.