[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am studying political systems and want some good literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5910.jpg (72KB, 738x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5910.jpg
72KB, 738x960px
i am studying political systems and want some good literature on the subject, i was thinking of buying wealth of nations and das kapital for the economic portion

any other books i should know about?
>>
File: IMG_0885.jpg (81KB, 450x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.jpg
81KB, 450x609px
>>9549803
Atlas shrugged
>>
>>9549803

I feel like I'm going crazy from horniness.
How can I make it stop.
Earlier on the sidewalk I passed a jogger girl wearing only shorts and a sports bra and I almost literally lost my mind. I went home and just broke stuff. Not out of angst just out of some wild impulse to destroy.
>>
>>9549829

Control yourself you child.
>>
>>9549803
The Prince
>>
>>9549839

I cannot I just either want to release my liquid or go to war.
>>
>>9549803
I'm gonna copy-and-paste an old post of mine:

Better than asking /lit/ for entry-level recommendations into a specific field is to check out the syllabi of renowned universities/institutions. For example:

http://polisci.columbia.edu/courses/course-syllabi

Here's a direct link to the first one (Pol Sci 101):

http://polisci.columbia.edu/files/polisci/content/pdf/syllabi/1013%20Michelle%20Smith%20Barnard%20S13.pdf

All essential and useful reading.
>>
>>9549869

Go to war then. It's more of an experience than just sticking your dick in a warm hole.
>>
>>9549906

I mean real war not larping for profiteers in the sandbox.
>>
>>9549910

There's wars to be found if you know where to look. Go be a thug or some shit. Get shot. Be a detective maybe. War is not exclusive to the US' games in the ME
>>
>>9549910

Every war is larping for profiteers you horned up naive schoolboy.
>>
>>9549925

>horned up naive schoolboy

I'm 28 and it's only getting worse.
>>
>>9549803
Reinert's How rich countries became rich and why poor countries stay poor.
>>
>>9549829
That's a good place to be in. Don't masturbate, you're feeling the rush and impulse of the libido. It'll leave when you have regular sex with someone, in your forties it's gone forever. Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>9549803
Anything by Ludwig von Mises.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.