[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone get so intensely bent out of shape about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: KneeChee.png (421KB, 894x656px) Image search: [Google]
KneeChee.png
421KB, 894x656px
Why does everyone get so intensely bent out of shape about the meaning of Nietzsche's work, but I've never encountered two people who agree with each other on it?
>>
Because it's a shitty meme
>>
He founded the French school of obfuscating charlatanism.
>>
>>9548820
that started witk kant
how the fuck is nietzsche obfuscating
the only people who misinterpret his work are 1: literal retards, 2: faggots who didn't read all his works
Nietzsche is not a philosopher in the traditional sense, he doesn't offer a system, his works don't have a full circular meaning
>>
>>9548841
so everyone is either a literal retard or a faggot that hasn't read him, because, like OP says, no one ever agrees on him?
>>
I've read a good deal of philosophy now. I still find it strange that philosophy needs an interpretation, isn't it supposed to be THE interpretation?
>>
>>9548879
>no one ever agrees on him?
Thats not true you fucking idiot, what you see is people discussing certain points of his thought
Literally happens with every philosopher, even every literary work
>>9548886
lol
>>
>>9548813
Lurk more. My posts elongating passages of Nietzsche have always received replies of positive acknowledgement and I have been posting here since late 2010 or so.

Also this >>9548900
>>
>>9548813
Nietzsche isn't nearly as original as most people today give him credit for. His "Übermensch" is lifted straight out of Emerson's writings about "great men", the "death of God" was a pretty common sentiment in the late 19th century, and his genealogical analysis of Christianity is very shallow.
>>
>>9548956
so?
>>
>>9548956
Nietzsche's Overman and overall philosophy is a lot more complex than what Emerson, or any of his contemporaries, ever said.
>>
>>9548917
this was a really depressing post
>>
>>9548962
Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
>>9548813
His writing does not try to be clear and consistent, and so it leads many people to take what he is saying in multiple ways. Its bad philosophy.

inb4 some continental fag comes in trying to rescue him. Why dont you try to explain his ideas of the body's organs competing against one another?
>>
>>9548981
epic
>>
File: 1483222244602.png (36KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1483222244602.png
36KB, 500x341px
>>9548813
Same reason they do with Stirner:

instead of embracing the ideas put forth, they try to assimilate the ideologies into their prior ideas of right/wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.