[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Stefanty's "Leaves" surpassed Rael's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: leaves.jpg-large.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
leaves.jpg-large.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
Has Stefanty's "Leaves" surpassed Rael's "The Tiger"?
>>
>Mom, do you see me?
>Yes, but I don't want to

Is this a Brave Little Abacus lyric?
>>
nothing beats the raw emotion of the yes//YES
>>
>>9548463
Yes
YES

Confirmed new meme. Neal lives on forever.
>>
>>9548469
>Neal
Out. Get out.
>>
>>9548450
No.
"The Tiger" is a modern day masterpiece. This is just some stupid shit that a pretentious hack wrote to try and sound deep and edgy.
>>
This meme is already stale, let it die.
>>
>>9548450
OP wears jeans
>>
>>9548450
Nael -> Keats
Stefanty -> Byron

No comparison tbqh lads
>>
>>9548450
jesus christ, what talent
>>
>>9548450
>oh well, kids don't know everything
how did she know this?
>>
>>9549079
age you age 7, you seem astute
>>
>>9548450
>9548450
Stefanty is the Salieri to Rael's Mozart.
>>
File: 1493260963469.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
1493260963469.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
>>9548450
>oh well, kids don't know everything
>>
It's about child abuse, right?
>>
>tfw you will never write with the honesty and feeling of a child's poem
>>
>>9549079
The only thing we know is that we do not know.
>>
>>9549147
>tfw you realize 'a child could paint that' is a compliment not an insult
>>
>>9548558
Go to bed Rupi
>>
>>9549157
>atlastitrulysee.bmp
>>
>>9549173
Yes
YES
>>
>>9548450
It surpasses most pop music lyrics and slam poetry, sure, but not Nael. Nael seen some shit.
>>
>rating the totalitarian monoglossical nael over the dialogical and polyphonic stefany
>>
>>9548450
Nael fully realizes the Nietzschean will to power, as embodied by the eponymous tiger. The hyper masculine imagery compounds this with worship of the human body as divine or close to it, hearkening back to Grecian hero worship as he masterfully incorporates the rich eastern metaphysical symbology behind the tiger to branch western philosophical tradition with that of eastern spirituality. The famous yes/YES line is the epitome of the human struggle, wherein raw emotion ultimately sanctifies the individual and breaks the chains of over-conceptualized thought as developed in a high or post-industrial society.
On the other hand, Galko makes a pessimistic return to nature, wherein man falls into self destructive and cyclical sin (I blow on the lead/ And it hits me back). His egoist stance rejects the traditional family structure, and embraces absurdist reality by acknowledging true knowledge or meaning is ultimately beyond our comprehension (kids don't know everything). Ultimately, his Gothic, anti-transcendentalist stance was already covered comprehensively in the late 19th century, and doesn't do much to rival the revelatory synthesis of his contemporary Nael. If Galko can reorganize his thoughts in a more emotive and powerful form, perhaps he can create a post-gothic school behind him, but I doubt he will become a legitimate match for Nael even then.
>>
>>9550644
stefany's a boys name?
>>
>>9550658
it's obviously a pseudonym with which to experiment with feminine tonal melancholy.
>>
No, that poem is trite as fuck
>>
can you guys post some nael?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.