[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope when you feel like life is just a huge set of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_640.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_640.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
How do you cope when you feel like life is just a huge set of unfulfilled desires plus one fulfilled desire that's excruciating?

>money is flying out my bank account because I spend it all on junk food and coffee
>tfw I want to drink coffee but it ruins my sleep and therefore I'm weak at the gym
>tfw I want to not be so fat but I want junk food
>tfw I want to spend 100 % of my free time doing one of reading / learning / something practical and I feel pathetic if I don't do all of them
>tfw I don't want to sacrifice sleep
>tfw my main hobby is sitting, drinking coffee, browsing 4chan on my phone, watching normies, and feeling sad and pathetic about myself
>tfw profracstinated learning maths / programming / doing actual programming for months and now my wagie job has taken almost all of my time so I only procrastinate during evenings
>tfw my entire life, from school to university to now has simply been following the set path laid out for me with zero initiative, and I have reached this age and see that Chads and women go up the escalator of good times and success while the conveyor belt leads to the grinder for the non Chad males
>did well at school but my university was low quality and uninteresting
>have a respectable looking first job from the outside that is SO brain-dead - and if I was a normie who could interact with coworkers it would be pretty damn good but of course I am the ugly outcast
>tfw imagine my eyes are broadcasting a live stream and the commenters are 4channers and they have given up on me and consider me not even worth camaraderie
>>
How do you cope with the fact that you're a retarded frogfaggot that keeps posting the exact same shitty thread full of autistic r9k pasta day after day without succumbing to depressingly gnawing yet ultimately correct impulse to kill yourself and rid both yourself and the world of the burden of your pathetic existence?
>>
My life has mostly been large stretches of boredom occasionally punctuated by moments of anticipation and concomitant disappointment. My ability to seemingly dissolve my identity into great art or profound ideas sometimes seems to make it all worthwhile, but far too often even that eludes me. I'm trying to decide an age to off myself by if I haven't yet broken this shitcycle, maybe 35.
>>
I realize that I'm a wrench in the gears and that makes me very, very satisfied considering my story.
>>
>haven't left the house in 8 months
>no friends
>no future
>obese
>myriad of health problems
>ugly
>severe social anxiety and depression

Nigga, please. You have a great life.
>>
>>9548384
>visit doctors and fix your health problems
>go to gym/do sports every day
>fix your diet
There. All your """"problems"""" fixed.
>>
>>9548399
Wow, I'm cured. Thanks, Anon!
>>
>>9548417
Well it really is that simple. I was in a similar situation if that gives the advice any credibility. Sitting around wallowing in self-pity/hate is not going to change anything.
>>
>>9548399
ehh this can help some people but not all.
what worked for me is learning about buddhism especially these talks by this guy
https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/3f1tj2/so_i_just_listened_to_deceit_1981_by_experimental/
>>
>>9548105
I want /r9k/ off my board
>>
>>9548384
Why don't you be a man and try to fix your problems? Losing weight is ridiculously easy with a modicum of self discipline. Eat less calories then you burn, walk/run/bike/lift. whatever faggot shit you like, find other faggots that like it and go to a faggy meet up group. Fucking live instead of dying in slow motion
>>
>>9548399
Nigga has ass cancer, you can't just cure him like that anon
>>
No, because I am not a shameless hedonist

Instead life is a series of meaningless responsibilities and forced interactions.
>>
>>9548105
Time to croak frogfaggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.