[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>writes chick-lit >seems the only interesting thing he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: franzen fraud.jpg (352KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
franzen fraud.jpg
352KB, 2000x1000px
>writes chick-lit
>seems the only interesting thing he can talk about is how he was friends with DFW
>openly admits to and laughs about how much of a fraud he is

wtf is this guy's problem? i read the corrections when i was young and dumb and it was a total snoozefest.
>>
>>9546775
Looks like he has the same thing going on with his face like Stephen King.
>>
>>9546793

its called shaving
>>
DFW an heroed because he knew suicide cred was the only way he could compete with the Franz.
>>
>>9546806
franzerilli posting is back
>>
Post-Modernism, it sucks.

Americans, they can't even compete.
>>
>>9546793
Some people have to wear glasses.
>>
>>9546803
>>9546898
It's the short snout and long space between the upper lip and nose.
>>
>>9547072

its just a common genetic trait. theyre probably from same bioregional community
>>
Hello.
>>
>>9546775

There's also that one time Oprah read his book and liked it so she featured it in her book club and Franzen sperged the fuck out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPCB29a63W4
>>
>>9547893
so what's the story behind his 'feud with oprah'?
>>
>>9546872
STENDHAL WAS FRENCH
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>9548693
Duh. It was a pen name inspired by the name of a German village. He had other pseudonyms before that, and he had 100+ other pseudonyms with which he signed his letters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.