[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I go through the bed of Procrustes it's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170523_221918.jpg (47KB, 480x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_221918.jpg
47KB, 480x594px
Every time I go through the bed of Procrustes it's like my cucky mentality is revealed to me.

>You will be civilized on the day you can spend a long period doing nothing, learning nothing, and improving nothing, without feeling the slightest amount of guilt.

>Preoccupation with efficacy is the main obstacle to a poetic, noble, elegant, robust, and heroic life.

>There are two types of people: those who try to win and those who try to win arguments. They are never the same.

>For everything, use boredom in place of a clock, as a biological wristwatch, though under constraints of politeness.

>To bankrupt a fool, give him information.
>>
>>9544040
Who is this paki isis terrorist fuck that doesn't like nye ?
>>
>>9544040
I didn't understand any of that. How pleb am I?
>>
>>9544060
You.
>>
I agree with most of those sentiments, except perhaps the first, which fails to posit the virtue of what it considers civilised.
>>
i think you have to be a cuckold to read a book of aphorisms, in all honesty.
>>
>>9544060
Who is this blithering infantile racist?

Nobody knows and nobody cares. You are nobody.
>>
>>9544060
Nye is a dumbass
>>
>>9544060
>still likey Bikk Niegh the mecvhanical engineeirng guy

Honestly, grow up. He has been shit for at least a decade now and his recent series is actually painful.
>>
>>9544060
>Netflix and chill
>"Hey I LOVED Bill Nye, he has his own show? SICK"
>Hey whats thi....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Also Taleb is a lebanese christian as I remember
>>
>>9544040
Literally all of his other books are better
>>
>>9544119
>You know and you care
I know this isn't what you were getting at, but it works quite well.
>>
>>9544094
civilized is a strange word choice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.