[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /lit/. I'm three pages in and I already dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 14954892175691955501898.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
14954892175691955501898.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
Holy shit /lit/. I'm three pages in and I already dislike the book. Should I continue, is the book worth reading?
>>
>>9540230
Sure
>>
>>9540250
I think the sheer amount of commas that are used in the first few paragraphs threw me. What the fuck, it feels like a YA novel. Is that the demographic?
>>
>>9540270
Might I suggest you try maybe killing yourself desu senpaitachi?
>>
>>9540280
I'm asking a serious question. Is lit filled with shitposting now or is it just you being a little bitch boy?

I swear to God if you ever disrespect my anonymous persona I will fucking kill you. I'll gut you and pull your teeth out with pliers. You fucking ugly faggot, you will die alone
>>
>>9540310
Reddit is that way --->
>>
it's a really bad book

takes somewhat ibterestingnsubjedt and does the most juvenile possible treatment
>>
File: IMG_5607.jpg (180KB, 465x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
180KB, 465x665px
>>9540230
Fuck no. I read that whole book for pussy and regret it. The main character is uninteresting and shallow, and despite being heralded on the back as a kind of 1984 it's boring and cliché

Still got pussy though ;)
>>
sorry, this is a literature board
>>
>>9540329
>>9540334
Damn, I actually heard about it a few years ago on /lit/ actually and finally got around to reading it.

Is the circle supposed to represent companies like Google and stuff? If so, is does a piss poor job at being transparent

I just don't want to read something that comes off as easy and shallow as a Percy Jackson novel to read.
>>
>>9540230
I liked it when I was 15, but now I think it's 'meh'.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.