[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So The Book Chemist is now an SJW. https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: chemist.jpg (5KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
chemist.jpg
5KB, 88x88px
So The Book Chemist is now an SJW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-IfFjf0AY
>>
Literally whom?
>>
BookChemist will always be based
And Cliff is also based
>>
>>9533249

ecelebs

stop
>>
>The Book Cuck supports white genocide.

I always knew Cliff was /our guy/.
>>
>>9533249

He has the taste of a first year /lit/ poster. How is he still this pleb? I don't understand.
>>
>>9533417
He's a PhD student whose favourite authors are Michael Chabon and H.P. Lovecraft. This is the product of Postmodernism, everyone.
>>
>>9533424
Why does he have such a hard-on for Chabon? He's practically genre fiction.
>>
>>9533434
Art is subjective and intent is more important than skill and execution. Chabon is just as good as Dante, anon, if you think it speaks to you! Besides, it captures the times we live in so well, you see! :)
>>
>>9533249
>>9533424
>>9533482
>being this triggered

Stop shitting up this board with your /pol9k/-tier impotent outrage at random people on social media. No one cares
>>
>>9533490
t. modern art connoisseur
>>
>>9533490

protip: they were all literature related posts

no one cares about your /pol/ boogeyman. on-topic is on-topic. this isn't your private board, princess.
>>
>>9533508
You didn't post this to talk about literature, you psoted this to talk about your SJW boogeyman.
No one here is discussing any books.
>>
>>>/sci/
>>>/pol/

a chemistry textbook isn't literature.
Literature is not defined by a text in the form of a book.
My car's handbook is not an example of literature......for example.
>>
>>9533510

i'm not the OP and this is all still book related no matter how much they triggered you. if you weren't so obsessed with shaping this board to fit your personal whims you could simply hide thread and let it go, but no /lit/ has to be exactly like princess wants it 24/7.
>>
>>9533424
its the product of anglo education

he was schooled in england
>>
File: 1491868090237.jpg (334KB, 1674x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1491868090237.jpg
334KB, 1674x1686px
I always avoided nerd culture because I sensed it's implicit racial bias on a pre-linguistic level.
>>
File: 1386766098678.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386766098678.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>9533249
Lets say that this pseudo-intellectual "race-conscious" subjectivity bullshit is actually true.

How is this surprising exactly? Most people in the Western world are white or of European ancestry. White people make entertainment for white people.

I mean, I sympathize with someone who feels exceedingly alienated by the majority culture somewhat, but this is true no matter where you go. I mean, you might experience a racist remark at a Street Fighter convention since you're not white, but try being a non-Muslim in a Muslim majority country. That kind of alienation is worse, because they'll most likely kill, or flog you.
>>
>>9533653
because they're enslaved to the notion of "progress" and are duped into supporting any of its forms by the Jewish reptilians
we'll all be mixed race in a hundred years just like in star trek, better seek "representation" for the opressed to stick it to the bourgeois whites etc. It's a perverted, commercial form of Marxism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.