[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw thoughts only flow smoothly during the night, or when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>tfw thoughts only flow smoothly during the night, or when I don't have a paper and a pen at hand
>>
>>9527592
>tfw thoughts only flow after i've spent 3+ days secluded in my house shitposting on /int/ and reading wikipedia articles
>>
>>9527592
wow u must be struggling :(( hope u make it threw the hardship

as Windom Churchill said: If your going threw Hell, keep going (he means u can do it despite existential problems of thought-difficulty). Please take his advice, we're on you're side in this unfair time of heartache and poopoo-feelings :(
>>
>>9527602
kek
>>9527592
feel you OP, it sucks, at least I get to have fun with my imagination, I guess some people don't even get that (but they probably get fun by having sex and human connections, I don't have any of this)
hope you sort yourself out!
>>
>>9527602
Why are you so butthurt?
>>
>>9527686
Because you're a self-indulgent faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 343x343px
>>9527602
>Windom Churchill
>>
>>9527592
Go for a run to tire yourself out during the day. Even a walk for thirty minutes. When you are done you should be able to think more clearly and with greater focus.

Also be sure everything else in check like getting enough water and sleep
>>
>>9527592
Kafka starting writing at 3 in the morning or some shit.
>>
File: 1494975516277.png (147KB, 304x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494975516277.png
147KB, 304x297px
>>9527602
>>
>>9527592
that is the muse asking you to drop everything for her. women love to see a man ready to sacrifice stuff for love.
>>
>>9529250
This. If you were truly inspired you wouldn't be able to get back to sleep anyway.
>>
>>9527602
LOL dude that's some top notch irony, you're really one of the most disillusioned guys around and that deserves a whole lotta respect from me my guy
>>
>>9529250
good post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.