[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katie. Brown hair. Fat ass. Fucked her face behind multiple apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1890.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Katie. Brown hair. Fat ass. Fucked her face behind multiple apartment dumpsters around the neighborhood between the ages of 13 and 15. Shes married with four kids to some faggot.
Sandra. Fat pussy. Smelly. Fucked out desperation at a friends party. She's fat now. Ugly as fuck.
Tina. Sandra little sister. Tight pussy, little hair. Gave some of the best blowjobs I ever had.
Grace. Girlfriend in middle school. Took her virginity at Raging Waters, behind a water slide between two electric gererators. Shes fat now.
Kendal. High school girl big tits big ass. Came in her face a few minutes after meeting her parents. Shes studying in school. Doesn't respond to my messages.
Carla. Virgin. She said no but I was apparently to drugged out to hear. Almost got locked up. I don't know what happens to her. Don't care.
Stephanie. Kendals best friend. Fucked her the day after she broke up with her boyfriend. She got back together with him. They broke up a couple years after and she's with some Asian micro penis.
Danny. Came in her multiple times. Kicked her out on the freeway when she talked some shit. Last time I saw her. Shes now pregnant with some niggers baby.
Bree. New Walmart employee. Ducked my dick on her lunch breaks. She became a crack addicted t now she's psychologist at a rehab facility in Hawaii. She responded to my first message but ignored the rest.
Jenny. Fat ass. Dad was police officer. Came in her and got her pregnant and then broke up with her. Shes now with some steroid faggot.
>>
2/5
>>
It's incredibly obvious what you're doing but you don't do it particularly well. It's not nearly as original or edgy as you think.
>>
>>9524971
first line is great. delete the rest and just go form there
>>
you sound like a bootleg Peter Sotos but with no actual shock value.
>>
File: 1492929429626.jpg (36KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492929429626.jpg
36KB, 356x374px
>mfw I hang out with cute girls just doing stuff and now I can see them as real people

Wow feels really nice not having to resort to writing trite garbage for other delusional social rejects!
>>
>>9524971
add a few "..." and you're the authentic heir to celine
>>
>>9525477
hah I was just going to recommend he read more Ellroy. what is it with edgy fucks and ellipses?
>>
>>9525481
ellroy truly is our guy
>>
>>9524971
>Katie. Brown hair. Fat ass. Fucked her face behind multiple apartment dumpsters around the neighborhood between the ages of 13 and 15. Shes married with four kids to some faggot.
nothing more faggot than a guy who gives sexual pleasure to women for free and also those who write about it, like sex is something sacred to them.
>>
>>9525455
If we define the first line by anything anteceding the first period, I agree:

>Katie.

Good start, now continue.
>>
>>9524971
Nabokov reviews women
>>
>>9525557

I think you completely misunderstood what OP posted if you think he is presenting sex as 'something sacred'

Too many dumb self important virgins on this board
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>9525540
he a fucking beast
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.