[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw video games prevent me from continue reading Ulysses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: crying-cat.jpg (21KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
crying-cat.jpg
21KB, 453x453px
>mfw video games prevent me from continue reading Ulysses.

How do you guys do it? I keep getting drawn back to my computer to the point where I only read on Saturday while I smoke my cigar.
>>
read it aloud. it's much more fun that way. also: don't vidya. that simple.
>>
>>9520535
It's weird I'm the opposite. I haven't played a game since witcher 3 (before that gta5) and I just got persona. About 50 hours in I just can't play anymore. I feel like when I'm not reading in my free time I'm wasting my life. How do I escape this hell?!?!
>>
>>9520535
I managed to rid myself of videogames over a year ago. Try to retreat from gamer culture, for a start.
>>
>>9520730
now u still have to rid yourself of 4chan, that's the next step
>>
>>9520763
How do I do it? I find 4chan funny and nothing else has this kind of humor. It's the only reason I'm here. I just watched a guy cook salmon in his dishwasher.
>>
>>9520773
youtube has all kinds of dumb shit you can waste your life on, but the point is to stop watching funny cats and do things of more value
>>
>>9520773
forget that anon, post dishwasher links
>>
Habit.
>>
>>9520556
I got persona 5 and it was like the opposite it just made me want too read and get things done. Which sucks because I want too play persona
>>
>>9520778
>>>/ck/8938706
>>
>>9520801
you're the best anon
>>
>>9520556
play games that aren't shit or keep reading
>>
>>9520784
what this anon said. Fake it till you make it: force yourself to read 1 hour a day of books that challenge you (and more than an hour if you need for some easier intro stuff) and if it was meant to be, then you'll eventually stop playing video games.
>>
>>9520535
I find genuinely enjoying reading does the trick, tbphwy. Also I read mainly on my way to and from work, when I couldn't really be playing vidya anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.