[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good book that can teach me focus, discipline, dedication,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 5005.jpg (11KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
5005.jpg
11KB, 200x263px
Any good book that can teach me focus, discipline, dedication, work ethic?
>>
File: v1.jpg (22KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
22KB, 350x500px
Nothing can really teach you it, you have to slowly get into the habit of being more and more dedicated and disciplined.

You can try Meditations by Marcus Aurelius or An Iron will by Orson Swett Marden
>>
>>9517882
Find a mentor.
>>
No m8, that is not how it works.
Why do normies always believe that reading some book will fix your shit?
>>
>>9517882
why would you ask for self-help books on a literature board? literature makes you less functional, not more.
>>
The war of art by Stephen Pressfield is a short read and a nice kick in the pants
>>
try /biz/
>>
pick up any self help book, theyre all pretty much the same.
I'll save you the time if you'd like:
1. You control your own destiny!
2. You can do ANYTHING if you work hard enough
3. You go girlfriend!
>>
>>9517882
Winnie the pooh is the answer to all life's issues
>>
>>9517882

have you tried getting a job
>>
File: Mein Kampf.jpg (13KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
Mein Kampf.jpg
13KB, 180x280px
>>
>>9518745
No thats not an option
>>
>>9517882
Quran
>>
>>9517882
Stop, stop right there, no just no. You need to put down the books and actually act first.
Start with the gym, set a schedule and track your works outs. Do not stop doing it. After 3 months or so it will become habit. You will learn discipline and dedication through suffering. It will suck, a lot for a while. You will need to fight through it. It will get easier and become fun you will start to embrace the discomfort. It will make dealing with other discomfort in life much easier and you will be less lazy.
>>
>>9518461
he doesn't want an instant answer he just wants a little help
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.