[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf loves milk and honey. I told her it was shit and not real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20170512_172253.png (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_172253.png
58KB, 640x640px
My gf loves milk and honey. I told her it was shit and not real poetry and she said how? And I had nothing to say because I don't know nothing about poetry. What makes it shit I wanna own her when I get home. Stupid cunt.
>>
You don't deserve her.
>>
The art of not reading is a very important one. It consists in not taking an interest in whatever may be engaging the attention of the general public at any particular time. When some political or ecclesiastical pamphlet , novel, or poem is making a great commotion, you should remember that he who writes for fools always finds the large public - A precondition for reading god books is not reading bad ones: for life is short.
>>
THE FUCKING WHORE!
>>
if you count bukowski as poetry you have to count rupi kapur too.

they are the same in terms of method and quality.
>>
>>9510007
He's a degenerate fuck and no one takes him seriously
>>
>>9509868

You autistics sit here and bask in your shit flinging fests. You are so content with your out of touch point of views and opinions, such as "MUH CHROMOSONE ASSIGNED GENDERS" that you're left behind and are essentially removing yourself even further from society. You're out of touch with what's going on out there. You're all sat here, patting each others back, attempting to one up one anothers racist, sexist and vile posts. But worst of all you lack the self awareness to take a step back and realise how easily triggered you are by new, progressive ideas.If all you have to show for all your efforts shitposting, trolling, flat out lying and conspiring is a brief mention on national television then well done.
>>
>>9509868
kek. Why are you so inclined to prove that she's stupid?
>>
>>9511062

Quality bait
>>
>>9509868

I'll give her some milk and honey
>>
>>9509868
>gf
you know where to go
>>
>>9511062
Tru
>>
>>9509868
That book is shit, read some of it at a bookstore. A good number of the poems are just aphorisms she regurgitated with her "style". Imposing breaks and spacing at various intervals in a vain attempt to give it a rhythmic pattern that is absent. Apart from trying desperately to imitate the art for its aesthetic instead of its purpose her messages are garbage. "She was music but he had his ears but off". This book plays to women's favorite notion of believing they are the victim and there is no wrong committed by them. It wasn't that the bitch was crazy or a horrible person, its simply that her partner couldn't appreciate her as a work of divine and perfect art. Messages pushed by this book are erosive to the character of those who read and seriously entertain them. I'm not surprised that women enjoy this because all it does is tell them how special and beautiful they are. It offers no serious analysis. Rupi must not hold any confidence in her readers because the meaning of each poem is always blatant and without nuance.
>>
>>9513679
How do you know what her intentions are?
>Imposing breaks and spacing at various intervals in a vain attempt to give it a rhythmic pattern that is absent
Especially if what she is trying to do is absent, how do you know she was attempting it in the first place? I could just say "She was clearly trying to add capitalisation that is absent, therefor it is bad poetry"

Then some other random shit that's not criticism
>>
>>9513694
You can attempt to compensate for the lack of something by interjecting an element of what you desire into your work. For example I could attempt to add a layer of symbolism to a story I'm writing by adding in colorful items at certain periods and explaining their detail in depth. In this sense the lack of an item is made clear by the artificial placement in hopes of creating a similar effect. I won't ever truly know what her intentions are but it was an assumption. You don't have to know the intentions of an artist to know shitty art when you see it. I understand the subjective nature but I'm talking about the objective elements.

It actually is all criticism because all of it is my opinion. You may believe it's misinformed or poor but it is still criticism regardless of how random it is.
>>
>>9509868
You're going to share her with another guy very soon.
>>
File: elephant.jpg (16KB, 512x414px) Image search: [Google]
elephant.jpg
16KB, 512x414px
these remind me of those pseudo-haikus you get when learning a new mechanic in warioware
>>
>>9511062
You people aren't progressive, you're fashion progressive. You are the real conservatives. You are obsessed with preserving some sacred Platonic truth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.