[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you accept to publish a book even if it includes your deepest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1490055433437.jpg (136KB, 684x659px) Image search: [Google]
1490055433437.jpg
136KB, 684x659px
Would you accept to publish a book even if it includes your deepest secrets (something that will turn you into an outcast)?

>inb4 pseudonym
>>
You probably shouldn't write about your attraction to little girls, OP. You are no Nabokov.
>>
>>9509646

What if your secrets weren't actually secrets but deliberate faux-weaknesses that are employed for the sole purpose of lulling your readers into believing that they can destroy your will; but then you pull back the curtain of concealment to reveal that you never in the first place were serious about your "secrets" and no amount of insulting you based upon them will garner any anger from you because you employed them with a purpose.

Then I think you can go ahead with the book.
>>
>>9509668
Wow. I don't really know what to say about this.
>>
bumpo.
>>
>>9509668
>for the sole purpose of lulling your readers into believing that they can destroy your will
How many authors have you ever harboured the desire to destroy the will of, anon?
>>
>>9511251
Actually, quite a lot. I'm annoyed by the naivete and optimism of the ideas many authors have to offer. I want to break it bit by bit using the remnants of my teenage cynicism.
>>
>>9509668
>then you pull back the curtain of concealment

two people buy the book; one returns it the next day, the other one's your mother

>mooom
>mooooooom
>did you read the book yet
>well tell me when you do
>there's this curtain of concealment i need to pull back
>>
>>9511296
>why are you writing about the old man molesting a sweet and innocent boy?
>what is this part about fucking a chocolate croissant?
>and why do both of them constantly have sexual dreams about their own mother? Wait, is she one person?
>mum it's postmodern
>>
My deepest secrets wouldn't turn me into an outcast in [[[current year]]]
The question is how successful the book will be
>>
>>9511347
>My deepest secrets wouldn't turn me into an outcast
Wow, what a boring guy.
>>
>>9511590
His deepest secrets probably include sexually identifing xexself as an ameba.
>>
>>9511614
>xexself
Holy fuck.
>>
File: 1492555264660.jpg (172KB, 825x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1492555264660.jpg
172KB, 825x1310px
>>9509648
>deepest secret
>something that will turn you into an outcast
>publishing
"I don't subscribe to left-wing politics" is more likely to turn you into an outcast than any fetish or philia.
>>
>>9511868
Damn, you're pure evil.
>>
>>9511868
>>9509648
it worked out for woody allen
>>
>>9512166
and Paula Poundstone
>>
>>9512172
>Poundstone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.