[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One time, it was dark and I was watching videos on my computer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: the bug I hurled at a wall.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
the bug I hurled at a wall.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
One time, it was dark and I was watching videos on my computer. Some insect was walking on my arm (I hate bugs). Not realizing it was a bug, I picked it up and held it in my hand for a good 10 seconds. Suddenly, it moved and in the split second it did, I realized it was a bug and at the same moment violently hurled it at the wall opposite of where I sat. I heard a thump when it hit the wall, then got up to turn on the light. When I found the poor insect again, it was wandering around on the floor, looking pretty dazed. I hate bugs, but I still feel kind of bad for giving one a concussion.
>>
>>9508419
Don't feel bad, they are about as aware as self driving cars
>>
>>9508428
When aliens come, they'll say the same about us
>>
a lot of people eat a very similar-looking bug where i live, sometimes alive in tacos, but mostly in salsa.
it's almost that time of the year.
>>
File: 1472188111180.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472188111180.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>9508439
Until they see our memes, that is
>>
>>9508441

Some of them smell really nice, like sour apple. They seem fond of landing on people and are not very competent at flying.
>>
>>9508451
ayy lmao
>>
>>9508441
eat bugs? no thanks. rather not cannibalize
>>
>>9508441
I'm staying awake for a little while longer to make sure no more come to get get concussed
>>
>>9508454
i find their flavor to be good but really intense. most people throw a lot of them in their salsas and make it taste nasty in my opinion. but when they throw just a few i really like it.
i have never smelt an apple that smells similar, but some american green apple-flavored candies i have bought have that chumiles smell. now i realize why.
>>
>>9508490
I just realized we're talking about the same insect here... They're called stink bugs here...
>>
>>9508490

I. . .I didn't know you could eat them.
>>
>>9508419
These little guys are chill as fuck. They don't even bite.
>>
>>9508512
i drowned one in a toilet once, and watched its dead body swirl when i flushed
>>
>>9508511
there are a lot of species that look very similar. the ones we eat here are found in specific places at specific times of the year. we call them chumiles, and there is another species eaten in another state that are bigger and are called jumiles. I do not know if all of them are safe to eat.

>>9508502
there is another bug (aguardientero) over here that is a lot bigger and looks similar but is clearly different. that bug is the one we mostly relate with bad odour, but in fact smells almost the same as chumiles. curiously, one time i pointed out that with some friends and they disagreed with me. i think that was because those bugs' odour is perceived as bad and chumiles' odour is perceived as nice.
>>
Bugs can't get concussions, their brains stretch across their bodies and aren't encased in fluid
>>
>>9508441
This is why we need the wall
>>
>>9508622
Sounds like your mom's pussy, except for the second part
>>
>>9509059
My mom's pussy can't get concussions?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.