[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You say Guns, Germs and Steel-I say The Bell Curve You say Karl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1868222879-ezra-pound[1].jpg (24KB, 464x325px) Image search: [Google]
1868222879-ezra-pound[1].jpg
24KB, 464x325px
You say Guns, Germs and Steel-I say The Bell Curve

You say Karl Marx-I say Adam Smith

You say Giovanni's Room-I say The Camp of the Saints

You say Jacobin-I say?? New Criterion

You say Noam Chomsky-I say Nick Land

You? say post-structuralism-i say? shut the ---- up

You say racism-I scream population genetics!!

You say? Jacques Derrida-i ------- punch you in the face

92% of /lit/ have turned to leftist pseuds.If you are part of the 8% that read real literature,copy? and paste this message to another 5? threads. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF RIGHTISM DIE
>>
you know too much too much too much too much
you know too much too much too much too much
>>
>[...] i say Nick land
>You? say post-structuralism-i say? shut the ---- up

lmao little brainlet, you don't even understand Land
>>
>>9499073
trolled epically
>>
>>9499073
Those who claim they don't understand Land have misunderstood him entirely, and vice versa
>>
You are just another materialist cuck lad, keep reading this shit while I read what actually matters with Evola.
>>
I say you don't know how to use a dash.
>>
>>9499096
What the — did you just say about me you little —?????
>>
>he thinks that adam smith is right wing and that his ideas necessarily oppose marxism
>>
File: Jan_de_Bray_002.jpg (148KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_de_Bray_002.jpg
148KB, 1280x904px
>Oh look, its THIS post again.
>>
>>9499100
This everytime. None of the liberturds who jerk off to Wealth of Nations have read past the first chapter.
>>
>>9499035
Shut up, moron. Rightism is as stupid as leftism.
>>
>tfw your autism runs so deep you can't even master the zeitgeist of a Tannu Tuvan Pottery board
>>
>>9499152
>>
>>9499175
*upvotes*
*buys gold*
>>
>>9499100
>Yfw Adam Smith's view of businessmen was more negative than Marx's.
>>
>>9499035

Pound was fascist, not rightwing. Learn the difference you fucking pleb.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.