[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's amazing to think that, without the invention of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cuneiform script.jpg (117KB, 581x893px) Image search: [Google]
cuneiform script.jpg
117KB, 581x893px
It's amazing to think that, without the invention of the book, we would still be primates.

This alone makes the Egyptians the most important civilization in history.
>>
>>9494053
>what are sumerians
nigger
>>
>>9494053
So booka was the root of all evil after all, according to your theory
>>
>>9494090
I think that developments such as the book and civilization itself are a mixed blessing.
>>9494053
Sorry m8 but literally 80% of all modern writing systems ultimately descend from Egyptian hieroglyphs.
>>
>>9494103
Very shortly: Civilization makes sick humans (because of comfort and elimination of natural selection) and on top of that enslaves people and ruin nature. Also lowers the need for thinking, thus making brains degenerate slowly.

But each one of us thinks for his own, just sharing perspective, not trying to convert you.

Mixed, mixed. Reading a book is joyful. That is true. Listening to a tribe's loreteller at bonfire would be joyful too. And living in free, mysterious nature. You would live as strong individual, since weak ones would die, so no problems if you think of that.
>>
>>9494053
Chinks never should have moved away from oracle bone script.
>>
>>9494118
>You would live as strong individual, since weak ones would die, so no problems if you think of that.
What if you are one of the weak ones?
>>
File: chamber 2.jpg (617KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
chamber 2.jpg
617KB, 1366x768px
>he doesnt read egyptian lit in its original medium
might just start with the greeks then
>>
>>9494168
Then you die, and it's no problem. As life would not be enjoyable as a weak one, so dying is just great.
>>
>>9494168
Also, some tribe's would be strong enough to carry some weak ones if they bond with them for whatever reason. As they can carry women also. But let the weak breed and sooner or later it will be the tribe's end if that continues.
>>
>9494118
>weak ones would die, so no problems if you think of that.
Everybody dies, friend.
>>
>>9494196
What's the problem of dying now if your life is not enjoyable?
>>
>>9494208
Hi friend. One could see it like this: Strong ones still live, as their blood lives. But ultimately everyone dies, if universe dies and borns again. If there would be certain kind of ''game of life'' one could say that the one who lives the longest is the winner. Extinction is true death. As in this silly one way of looking at things from incomplete human perspective.

Where does life start from and what it is? I have no answers for that.
>>
File: 4+9tj.png (14KB, 581x224px) Image search: [Google]
4+9tj.png
14KB, 581x224px
>>9494218
for some reason it did not let me send the text
>>
If the egyptians wouldn't have invented what they had invented, then somebody else would. Egyptians were just fortunate enough to claim this glory.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.