[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is her fucking problem? Why does she get so salty when people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3035Sapphire1-1.jpg (26KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3035Sapphire1-1.jpg
26KB, 620x413px
What is her fucking problem? Why does she get so salty when people find her book in both poor taste and trashy?
>>
who give le fuck desu
>>
I don't even know who that is, and I don't recognize her book.
>>
>>9490950
It's the book in which she exploits the struggle of black people to instigate some emotional response from the reader so that it might be considered a modern masterpiece.
>>
>>9490936
>what the fuck is her problem?
OP, her problem is she got molested by her father and now she thinks all men are like that.
The fact that she hates it when people criticize her book or claim they "just don't get it" should tell you what kind of author she is
>>
File: BAS_MAGA.png (289KB, 597x577px) Image search: [Google]
BAS_MAGA.png
289KB, 597x577px
>>9491034
a vinegar cunt?
>>
>>9490965
Instigate?
>>
who give le fuck desu
>>
>>9491143
>>9490950
>>9490943
>woman
>liberal
>black

I was expected this thread to galvanize people and reach 300 replies in an hour. You really should care about these things. It's called redpill
>>
why does /lit/ take topical trash so seriously?
>>
her name is Sapphire, what do you expect
The other reason is that all ethnic literature is super defensive of itself and any marginally "canonical" book by a POC gets treated as a sacred cow
>>
>>9490936
Top post on goodreads is a black chick destroying this novel I've never heard of. Why should I care?
>>
>>9491132
Have you seen her publically speak or give an interview? You clearly get the idea that she has her head so buried up her own ass that she has lost touch with reality
>>
>>9491530
nobody has
>>
>>9491342
Oh, god, this. I had to read a Toni Morrison book for a GE college class once and write an essay about it. It was fucking awful. The only reason Morrison is even relevant today is because she's black, a woman, and writes about oppression and all that. The professor literally claimed he picked her because she was a black woman and we needed to stop reading "dead white men." There are plenty of other black writers who write much better than she does, and some of them are even women (Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi, Lorraine Hansberry, Alex Haley, Zora Neale Hurston...). If we're going for just writers who aren't "dead white men," you'd got great stuff written by Yukio Mishima, Boualem Sansal, Murasaki Shikibu, and tons of others. Instead people keep pushing Tony Morrison as if "The Bluest Eye" is a modern classic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.