[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is to publish your first novel if you're a dirty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-crying-gif.gif (759KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-gif.gif
759KB, 400x388px
How hard is to publish your first novel if you're a dirty mestizo in some spic shithole?

Any advice guys?
Should I send it directly to a publisher, seek an agent or send it to a contest?
>>
Time to hit the reroll button on your life, OP.
>>
>>9489056
>How hard is to publish your first novel if you're a dirty mestizo in some spic shithole?

If you manage to become an actual erudite and a master of your craft, you may become the next international voice of your country.
If you're just a guy writing for fun, putting no actual thought in his education (you're not studying how you're language work, you're not studying analitically the great classics, you're not spending hours everyday finding new words, images and rethorical figures: I know you're not doing any of this shit, and even if you're doing it, you're not doing it as much as you should), then you've got no chance.
It's time to become a great writer anon. do it or you will die.
>>
>>9489244
how do i study how my language works?
>>
>>9489250
Go to your local college and ask to students and professors for a reading list

Depending on where you live you may attend the more systematic lectures (grammar, syntax, creative writing, history and etimology of the main aspects of your language and so on, everything that is related to it should be in your interest) for free. If you can't, you will still be able to download for free most of the books associated with these courses.
>>
>>9489056
create a name for yourself with short stories and poems and apply for scholarships and grants in the U.S.
>>
>>9489571
Not OP but also hispanic, what if I translate my books to english and sell them on amazon?
>>
>>9489056
Here send it to me at

[email protected]

I know a guy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.