[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did robert baratheon want to wed joffrey and sansa? robert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: uwi3K.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uwi3K.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
why did robert baratheon want to wed joffrey and sansa? robert knew full well that joffrey was a complete monster and he held his friend in high regard.
>>
>>9488030
Shit do you even CK2? That's one of the sanest things in those tv show prequels. It's marrying future king to his closes ally, lessening the power of the Lanisters on the throne by doing so, and creating powerful three clan alliance.

You'd have much harder time to explaining all that dwarf plot armour.
>>
>>9488030
Robert hardly even talked to his son, and I doubt that he knew just how monsterous he really was. Sure he knew he was a bit twisted with the whole ''he cut out kittens from an alive mother cat because he wanted a kitten, and also to make his dad proud because he delivered kittens, or something'' to which Robert responded by beating him bloody and then I guess he just went on to think that Joff learned his lesson. Also he wanted to have his close friends, the Starks to balance out the power scale a little, otherwise the Lannisters would pretty much have a complete hold of him, if he married of ''his'' son, a ''half´' Lannister to a Stark, then the two vastly different families would be forced to cooperate. Robert trusted Ned with his life, he never trusted the Lannisters, he wanted his friend to be there to keep the Lannisters of his back. Which is why Jon Arryn became hand of the king, and why Ned became the hand after Arryn.
>>
>>9488221
He drinks alcohol and makes le smug and funny remarks :DD

Plus he is dwarf XD
>>
>actually reading soap operas with swords
bonjour reddit
>>
>>9490308
>GoT
>soap opera
I don't think you've read any of this.
>>
Robert was probably willfully blind to how much of a shit Joffrey was. And if he hadn't died and were still around to smack him when he acted out, he might not have been such a spoiled little shit.

Besides
>not marrying your heir into your best bro's family to cement a powerful alliance
>>
>>9490308
>Soap operas are inherently bad

Go back to Catcher in the Rye plen
>>
>>9491634
I don't think you've ever watched a soap opera
>>
>>9490230
he drinks

and he knows things

xDDD
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.