[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are having friends worth it? Can you be mentally stable and alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494188696803.jpg (246KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1494188696803.jpg
246KB, 736x1041px
Are having friends worth it? Can you be mentally stable and alone?

I want to dip on my friends, my slight paranoia and antixey is making it way too stressful to keep talking to them.

I much prefer working hard and going to hobby groups time to time to get my social fix.

Iam doing alright relationship wise.
>>
>>9484901
>Are having friends worth it?
Yes.
>can you be mentally stable and alone?
No.
>I want to dip on my friends, my slight paranoia and antixey is making it way too stressful to keep talking to them.
Find some friends more suited to your needs, retard.
>I much prefer working hard and going to hobby groups time to time to get my social fix.
Very good.
>Iam doing alright relationship wise.
Good.
>>
>>9484901
Been slowly losing contact over the past 2 years till about a few months ago when it's been totally silent and I can say you can't really be mentally stable and alone. I'm sure you can stay somewhat sane by doing breathing exercises or some meditation shit but fuck having friends makes life way easier.
Just spend more time around people (who don't suck) and your paranoia/anxiety will go down. Easier said than done depending on your circumstance but there's really no other way.
>>
>>9484917

Please stop posting.
>>
>>9484924
he's right though
>>
>literature
>>
Humans are social, and isolation is mental suicide
>>
>>9484901
>Are having friends worth it?
No
>Can you be mentally stable and alone?
No
>>
>>9484976
>>Are having friends worth it?
>No
>>Can you be mentally stable and alone?
>No
>le im 15 years old xD
Kys senpai
>>
It's more likely your paranoia (i.e. self obsession) is making you not enjoy your friends. Stop worrying so much about what people think of you and work out what you think of your friends and if you can do better you probably can't, they've put up with your paranoid ass

You should also leave this board because you will never find mental stability naturally from living alone with your books and are destined to be cancer here.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.