[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this entire book is just 50 pages of philosophy and Nietzsche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Thus+Spoke+Zarathustra.jpg (289KB, 958x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Thus+Spoke+Zarathustra.jpg
289KB, 958x1500px
So this entire book is just 50 pages of philosophy and Nietzsche laying out his ideas of the Superman, then about 300 pages of bullshit aphorisms that have as much value as those "profound" Instagram quotes that normies like.

What a fucking waste of time.
>>
Mhmm, most of them can be summarized with two to three words.
>>
File: Georg_Christoph_Lichtenberg_Big.jpg (100KB, 756x756px) Image search: [Google]
Georg_Christoph_Lichtenberg_Big.jpg
100KB, 756x756px
when book and head collide, the hollow sound is not always from the book
>>
>>9483989
Yeah. Nietzsche was fine until he decided to write fiction. I bet he wrote after he was rejected by Lou Salome as a way to escape real life. That's why it feels like it was written by a beta loser.
>>
>>9483993
>dat false sense of security
>babby summarized nietzsche
plebs gonna pleb
>>
ITT: the ugliest men
>>
>>9484004
nice quote
>>
>read that quote from Nietzsche where he attacks Stoicism
>it's some of the stupidest shit I've ever read and shows that he has no idea what Stoicism really is

Makes me not want to read any of his actual works. I'm sure I still will eventually, but the illusion has been shattered.
>>
>>9485765
>reads 1 single quote
>woah I totally understand this guy's thought and he is a retard who /meditations/ here lmao amirite literally changed my life Nietzsche didn't even have a gf hahaha BTFO!! 1! lol!
Kys
>>
>>9485777

Nice s t r a w m a n my dude
>>
>>9485777
If someone says something stupid, it is statistically likely everyone else they have to say is going to be stupid. You, for instance, I sincerely doubt will ever contribute anything of worth.
>>
File: 1494361582688.jpg (178KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1494361582688.jpg
178KB, 804x743px
>Hello yes anything of worth can be summarized by John Green or Bill Nye in a short video. In any case, language only serves to make the actual information as easy to understand as possible. Rather than write stupid speeches about unfalsifiable garbage, Kneechee could have just written his opinion in plain English in a page or two and he would have written something much more valuable.
>>
Eevry time someone shits on Nietchoo all his Ubermensch come out and defend him but with no counterpoint, always blaming plebs being plebs. I've only Read Beyond Good and Evil and Zarathustra so my judgement is poor, but so far it seems like Nietszche had a grandiose idea of his "morality" adn overcoming humanity while beeing blind to real life struggles. He was a posh fairy who knew nothing about real life and hated christianity. period. if you subscribe to his philosophy then you are a most likely a man child who has suffered very little or have experienced barely anything in life.
>>
>>9485960
btfo
>>
>>9485809
This post is stupid. You've never said something dumb?
>>
>>9486546
never.
>>
Honestly, if any of you think you can understand TSZ by reading it by yourself, in English, without at least the guidance of someone who has read the German and has a good grasp of Nietzsche's philosophy, you should just kys
>>
>>9485765
Plato may not have gotten Heraclitus either, but so what?
>>
>>9486556
But you just did, dood!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.