[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Dostoyevsky planned for Alyosha to become a political

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2800.jpg (19KB, 180x280px)
IMG_2800.jpg
19KB, 180x280px
Is it true that Dostoyevsky planned for Alyosha to become a political terrorist in the sequel to this novel?
>>
Don't know but that would have been badass.
>>
>>9480108
>>9480128
>Alyosha hunting down communists.
>>
File: Let's see.png (276KB, 512x368px)
Let's see.png
276KB, 512x368px
>>9480108
I would've liked to see Alyosha help Dmitri escape his prison sentence.
>>
File: 1492832853685.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492832853685.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>you'll never read about Alyosha's suffering and abasement
>>
>>9481120
We already got his suffering after Zosima's death
>>
>>9481200
That wasn't the thorough suffering that so many of Dostoyevsky's other major characters go through, though. Alyosha had some bad thoughts and bitterness in his head for about a day, but he quickly overcomes them before he can give in to them.
We never saw the bulk of Alyosha's story, his entering into wordly affairs as premeditated by Zosima. I have to say though, I like imagining that he lead a happy life after helping Dmitri escape.
>>
>>9481315
I imagine he would attach himself to Lise and the boys and reluctantly follow them as they grew up and become more radical and he would sacrifice himself for their sake somehow
>>
>>9480108
Is this the one where the dude kills his father?

Is it weird that I loved this book, but I have no idea what it was about?
>>
>>9482749

Not at all; you fit right in
Usually it's ignorant hate though
>>
>>9482709
But he tells the boys that he is going to leave the town soon, after Ivan recovers and Dmitry is sent away, and to always remember the moment by Ilyusha's Stone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.