[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write what's on your mind [new bread] >Before he jumped;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: DSC014311.jpg (2MB, 4763x3165px) Image search: [Google]
DSC014311.jpg
2MB, 4763x3165px
Write what's on your mind [new bread]
>Before he jumped; he remembered watching the clouds shadow's on the mountains as a boy. He never realized the shadows were just passing over him, but imagined that they were swallowing the world.
>>
File: 6655553857_0a8a6f5b4d.jpg (87KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6655553857_0a8a6f5b4d.jpg
87KB, 500x333px
I dont know what i want and time goes by
>>
everyday I p
>>
Doesn't the Observer Effect in quantum physics outright destroy any argument that human sensory experience is subjective and therefore invalid? Alright, maybe the means of ascribing quality to experience is flawed, but we know now that simply by Observing we unknowingly finalize causality within the Universe - isn't this essentially nounemon? We Know the Thing in Itself not by our experiential discoveries but by our causal definition of what Is.
>>
>>9477960
We are all composed of the same organs, and share in the same human-ness. Any action by one of us is a potential action of all of us. We share in sadness, loneliness, failure, achievement, greed, lust, egoism, and the desire for security and peace. Each of us feels the same sense of "I" in sight, taste, touch, sound, smell, and thought. My "I" feels like your "I". I am in each one of you, and you in me. Love and peace friends.
>>
File: omtodiFzmk1sdimr4o1_1280.jpg (291KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
omtodiFzmk1sdimr4o1_1280.jpg
291KB, 782x782px
reading last plane to jakarta, listening to joy division, feeling stupid and suicidal
on my shelf right now: complete fictions of borges, book of disquiet, portrait of the artist, stoner, nausea, journey to the end of the night, less than zero, mysterious skin, savage detectives and 2666, life a users manual, the sot-weed factor, underworld, brothers karamazov, complete works of shakespeare; from the library: my struggle book 1, warlock, v., the hour of the star. i haven't showered in 2 or 3 days so i haven't read anything in that long either
>>
sojourn in serene sea, a serendipitous scenario: sea soaked in sun set by sorrow. someone's soul asunder in sudden sighs; of sundry spans of slacking steps, surveying the seaside
>>
>>9477960
The horses of his mind galloped gently along the rambunctious meadows, his body an aching primrose.
>>
>>9479199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkjns66QU08
>>
>>9479179
start lifting and eating right
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1280x544px
>>9477960
>>9479145
Very nice
>>
I cannot swim. I drown in thoughts and I choke on the air in these rooms. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and they're all here to kill me.
>>
File: jgdeSIsvu2GXu.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
jgdeSIsvu2GXu.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>9481451
Hey, thanks
>pic not related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.