[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reactionary post, in regards the recent French Election results.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 11

File: michel_houellebecq_gq_2014_511x.jpg (141KB, 511x683px) Image search: [Google]
michel_houellebecq_gq_2014_511x.jpg
141KB, 511x683px
Reactionary post, in regards the recent French Election results.

What is the /lit/ consensus on the work of Houellebecq, especially his most recent work, "Submission"?
>>
>>9477754
He's not actually a reactionary, he's a Marxist who lost all hope in humanity
>>
>>9477761
I didn't refer to Houellebecq as a reactionary. I described my post as reactionary, meaning the election prompted me to start this discussion.
>>
>>9477754
He is just a another misunderstood sad French man.
>>
>>9477777
Checked
>>
I've enjoyed all of the things of his I've read; 'Atomised', 'Platform', 'Lanzarote', 'Whatever'.

Sure, it's bleak... but it is also poignant and hauntingly real.
>>
>>9477777
Nice quads, I better go out and buy everything he's written.
>>
>>9477803
Nice try, Houellebecq.
>>
>>9477761
Not accurate at all.

>>9477754
It's good but his first two novels are still his best, I think. He recently did an interview on tv (two days ago or so) about the election. He basically says he followed it very closely, thinking he would for sure support Le Pen but then realized he doesn't share or feel any of her concerns and has lost touch with that because he's "too rich" and a "globalist elite" now. He also admitted that he doesn't vote in elections, only in referendums.

His answers are actually a pretty subtle troll of the interviewers. Basically he's calling out Macron and the interviewers' implied support of him through saying that he cannot identify with Le Pen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SniVEEH7U
>>
First time I heard about him. Is a french Bukowski?
>>
>>9478045
More Finish actually. Distant, though. And a lot like Bukowski's face in reverse time. Apparently a poet too.
>>
File: the squad.jpg (584KB, 2048x2002px) Image search: [Google]
the squad.jpg
584KB, 2048x2002px
>ywn have to suck hot crusty farts out of Michel's tight goblin anus
It's a good feel, actually
>>
>>9478045
He's way better than Bukowski imo. Deeper themes and more cynical.
>>
>>9479822
This. His work is a lot more prophetic and relevant as well.
>>
>>9478045
He's more like Camus except ugly and bitter about how ugly he is.
>>
His HPL book is actualy quite good: for a degenerate frog he manages to nail exactly wtf was HPL's problem: women, money and furriners. (i..e. what turns MH on for the first 2, they share the last one).
>>
also his spoken word poetry album is pretty funny and well-produced I thought.
drooling over women on the train, hating on the foreigners, moaning about life in a droll, deadpan kind of way. Presence Humaine its called.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiN-7mukU_REuWdPjItjKgZvlBhOBs5au
>>
>>9477761
>>9478045
I read his latest book because of the great reviews. I thought it was a very fun read, very cynical and funny at times. It wasn't much more for me at that time.

> oh boy was i wrong

Two months later I read atomised, I expected the book to be as cynical and as funny as Submission. And that book hit me like a sledgehammer.
I think that book influenced me on all different ways I see the World.

After that i saw Submission in a different light. I still have to reread it but both books are huge Masterpieces
>>
>>9479987
Oh my god, I have never heard this. This is absolutely incredible.
>>
>>9477754
>Barber: ayyy nigga what u finna get
>Hollabackq: ctfu what u think Whateva luk like if it a person?
>Barber: lmao u dead funny mon nigga say no mo
>>
>>9481129
>Two months later I read atomised, I expected the book to be as cynical and as funny as Submission. And that book hit me like a sledgehammer.
>I think that book influenced me on all different ways I see the World.

So are you a true suicidal baguette now?
>>
>>9477754
Let's be honest, Europe has to become multicultural and accept immigrants, there's just no other way.
It makes sense when you really think about it:

1. Low birth rates of whites: can you imagine if the European population decreases? Yeah, scary stuff...
2. European values: accepting immigrants is part of the core European values. So, ironically, right-wingers who claim to protect Europe are fighting against the very values they claim to protect!
3. You know where racial discrimination leads to, right? Sounds familiar? Yep, Hitler and the holocaust. Never again.

So yeah, maybe the average French person will look darker in the future, but so what? Better than going full nazi, because we know how that ends.
>>
>>9478181
let's go boys
>>
Have any of you read some of the writers that he mentions in the book?

Guenon springs to mind, then that opens up all the other traditionalist school writers like Schuon.

I haven't personally, but vaguely aware of them generally.
>>
>>9481439
3/10 pasta
>>
>>9481129
>both books are huge Masterpieces

Yeah, I like the part in the one masterpiece where his girlfriend licks his anus. Truly great literature.
>>
>>9477754
He's the greatest living author who actually cares about ideas rather than pretentious prose and zany memes.

He's also very funny.

Top tier. Soumission isn't his best but it's well worth reading.
>>
>>9481752
Isn't that Gravity's Rainbow?
>>
>>9481752
getting your sphincter slobbered is one of the most patriciƩn things in life desu
>>
>>9481439
This doesn't even make sense in relation to my post.
>>
>>9481754
I actually love the simple style of his prose. It always reflects the narrator's apathy perfectly.
>>
>>9479969
I don't get the impression he's bitter about it at all.
>>9481129
Atomised doesn't get the recognition that it deserves now, but I get the feeling that it'll get a reprint once he dies. I put $20 bucks on Hunter Thompson style. Would like to see him last it out though.

The exploration of the consequences of the sexual revolution through the brothers should be a requirement for teenagers. No other book contextualises the current male sexual impulse better in any fiction I've read than that sad book.
>>
>>9481769
came here to post this in poor prose
>>
OP here. I'm glad to see Houellebecq getting some love on this board. It seems that you can't have a conversation about him with any conventional litheads without them deriding him as "mysogynistic, racist and bitter". There's an incredible quote from Houellebecq himself, in which he states that he is a "nihilist, reactionary, cynic, racist, shameless misogynistā€¦ an unremarkable author with no style." and that really is the perfect summary of the author in regards to his personality and I do not mean that all of those things are true, however, whilst they are simultaneously untrue they do also remain categorical facts.
>>
File: 1418503089103.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1418503089103.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>9481752
>sex scene
>includes the rimjob

Truly /our guy/
>>
>>9483864
this is probably the only place he gets some love, as you say.

That is, without spending money in Thailand.
>>
>>9483864
I really don't have an idea where people come to believe he is misogynist.
I can agree that he has racist inclinations but they're always of a very perverse and hundrum sort that with honesty is probably common to everyone.
>>
>>9483864
I have only read Atomised, and it seemed the opposed of misogynistic, to be honest. He appeared to invoke Goethe's eternal feminine - women as soft, serene caregivers. There's bitterness so many have fallen from this role, but he certainly prefers women to men at least in the narrative. He's only misogynistic if you think denying the the basic facts of biological differences between men and women is misogynistic, which, I suppose, many do.
>>
He really seems to me like a jaded Romantic.

It's actually quite annoying to read people who, giving up on the world, also give up on themselves.
>>
File: a34b6733597231_5605e14611e00.jpg (73KB, 394x598px) Image search: [Google]
a34b6733597231_5605e14611e00.jpg
73KB, 394x598px
>>9477754
why has no one mentioned this

>IMO his best
>>
>>9483951
I wouldn't say it is his best. I think Lanzarote is severely underrated as well, though.
>>
>>9483951
This was a really hip book about how shitty isolation is
>>
>>9483956
Lanzarote: good laugh.
weird how it all turns pear shaped with the cultists and shit.
>>
>>9483935
It is misogynistic, just more in a "WHY ISN'T EVERY WOMAN LIKE MY MOMMY" sort of way. It's pathetic 2bh.
Funny how the most naive, virginal types always mention "biological differences in sexes" lmao.
>>
>>9483972
As usual women/feminists in general think they can comment on what men are like with impunity, meanwhile men are called misogynists for doing the same to women.

Can't handle the fire, you better not play the game.
>>
>>9483972
>lmao
this has to be b8
>>
>>9483972
Wanting things to be a certain way because it suits you isn't misogynistic because even calling it misogynistic is because you want all men to accept women on women's terms, which is the exact same kind of colonization of other people's minds and behaviours. People are allowed to want what they want, and if you don't like it, fine - continue wanting whatever you want. Stop being a faggot.

I have a gf, btw. :^)
>>
>>9483977
Nah I'm a guy who actually has sex.
How am I talking about all guys? Do you really think all of us are as whiny and incompetent as you are?
>>9483978
only if you're triggered.
>>9483987
Wanting a gentle caring woman isn't misogynistic, thinking every woman has to be like that is. That being said, I don't think it's as offensive to women as it is pathetic and detrimental to your own sex life. Like how you have to mention your "gf" lmao.
>>
>>9484002
This is a nice, quiet thread about a specific author. You can criticise other people's sex lives, but you have some dysfunction that you derive pleasure from just acting like a shit. Fortunately, this specific author teaches a resignation. Your stupidity is human, very human, and that is to be preferred to the cold hum of the mechanical device, ja? Carry on, my sweetie roachie. We will all pretend to be hurt and offended and outraged by your cliches.
>>
>>9483864
The only time Angela Nagle mentioned Houllebeq it was about his misogyny kek
>>
>>9481439
only numales care about their concept of whiteness
>>
>>9484017
And i'm discussing him I don't see the problem. It's almost as if you're butthurt that someone doesn't agree with you on 4chan.
>>
>>9484049
Race based Nationalism is dumb. However French Muslims are even dumber
>>
>>9484056
I am hurt, offended and outraged!
>>
>>9484070
do you need a safespace?
>>
>>9484077
Yes, yes. Your use of "triggered," "butthurt," "safespace" - it is too original, too daunting. I have never encountered such a formidable opponent in all my time on 4chan.
>>
>>9484084
Sure it's cliched but it still applies, you want a "quiet thread" where you can circlejerk on your delusions with no conflicting views.
>>
>>9484106
I don't think "you don't have sex!" has much merit as literary criticism, quite frankly.
>>
This is good. Watch this. For those who have actually read Submission and other Houllebecq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4LXMR-RdQQ
>>
>>9484017
48PBP
>>
I think his early success 'broke' him, in that he hasn't really developed much.
Most of his stuff is about social alienation, and the 'loss of power' of a certain slice of male society, men who have no aim in life (but who also refuse to change, or refuse to drag themselves up by their stirrups, men who are at the mercy of society's waves and have no clue how to swim). It's no wonder he's so popular on 4chan, that same resentment is what powers a lot of anger on the interwebs.
>>
>>9484110
That wasn't about hollaback though so you don't make any sense, you realize that not all posts in a thread will be about the original topic?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x425px
>>9484035

angela nagle is another type to make abstract non-falsifiable statements on sociological movements in which any sort of abstract non-falsifiable could slot in; that shit is so wack. anyone can call anyone or thing whatever they want now - oh wow, pepe the frog? that's nihilism, regression - oh wow, pepe the frog? no, it's actually a brand new wave of optimism and the beginning of a new information age
>>
>>9484139
You forget yourself, my dude. It was stated by me that Houellebecq is at least a partial believer in Goethe's eternal feminine, and you - I suppose it is still the same person - said people who speak about biological differences are virgins. It is a simplification for the purpose of personalizing what has become, bizarrely, a political issue. But again, I accept your stupidity with resignation.

You talk like a /pol/tard to push a non/pol/tard agenda. Strange, strange.

Oddly, you appeared to recommend certain beliefs, behaviours, mindsets on their ability to attract women. Are we to be beholden in our opinions by what women want us to think and believe? Or are we to lie like scoundrels? I have a girlfriend, as I stated, but if I had to choose between involuntary celibacy with free will and a daily orgy of sex with no free will, I would choose the celibacy.

tl;dr (you likely haven't read Houellebecq and seem very, very stupid) you're a dumb faggot but it doesn't matter because this petty exchange is what life is all about.
>>
>>9477754
some Russian tv network interviewed him about his opinion of the french election results
didn't seem happy, but then again he is always sad
>>
>>9484172
He just knows Submission is turning out to be reality
>>
>>9484170
Nah I was saying I found it funny that people who feel the need to mention biological differences between sexes tend to have no experience with women.
On your "eternal feminine" what I said was that it was misogynistic but primarily pathetic. Can you argue without conflating different things?
>Oddly, you appeared to recommend certain beliefs, behaviours, mindsets on their ability to attract women.
Not really. The fact that you think everything is about attracting women is quite pathetic t b h.

You sound really butthurt t b h and when you take away all your masturbatory prose you actually seem to be unable to even read or argue without making shit up. I guess that's why you type like some overcompensating small-dicked virgin. Good second mention of the girlfriend btw LMAO.
>>
>>9484175
But the narrator in Submission ends up being happy? Have you even read the book past the blurbs?
>>
>>9477754
He's shit, like the nobel prize winner - I forgot his name already.

I've tried again and again to find something good about hollabak's prose but it is beyond redemption. His themes are also few and uninteresting.
>>
>>9484210
Nah I read the first couple chapters...
>>
>>9481752
Subtle Joyce allusion
>>
>>9484111
I watched this last night. That woman speaks for an extended period of time without saying anything at all.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU0ODk1OTUzNDIz.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0ODk1OTUzNDIz.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>9484221
>>
>>9484202
I am hurt, offended and outraged, etc.

If your point was only people who bring up biological differences tend to have little experience with women, regardless of whether it's true or false, you had no place bringing it up since it's perfectly relevant to the Houellebecq. Instead, you mean to subtly imply these differences do not exist without actually stating they don't because you'd get hammered for it because it's factually incorrect. Women are women; men are men.

The giveaway you haven't read Houellebecq is he writes about the struggles of relating to women, the struggle of an involuntary celibacy, the need for sex, the need for intimacy and deep, personal understanding and acceptance. You criticise people in a Houellebecq thread for something Houellebecq has explored in thorough. His eternal feminine is a very fraught, difficult conception of women, and he clearly allows for the complexity of the matter.

There demonstrates the point, in fact - you don't want to discuss Houellebecq or what he thinls; you want to personalize and politicization the discussion. It was obvious from the get go and it grows more and more obvious but I intend to keep responding until this thread falls off page 10. Buckle up, faggot.

I'm glad you enjoy my prose and it's a shame you're jelly about my gf. :^)
>>
>>9484210
He is "happy" as he submits/gives in, yes. He becomes a Muslim in both the literal sense of the word (one who submits) and in a grander cultural perspective. I can see where he's coming from tho: at least the feminists get btfo'd :^)
>>
>>9484246
>I am hurt, offended and outraged, etc.
you are lmao
>If your point was only people who bring up biological differences tend to have little experience with women, regardless of whether it's true or false, you had no place bringing it up since it's perfectly relevant to the Houellebecq.
If you can't see how "biological differences in sexes" and how hollaback is a pathetic person who wants a girl like his mommy are different topics you're probably a retarded person.

>Instead, you mean to subtly imply these differences do not exist without actually stating they don't because you'd get hammered for it because it's factually incorrect. Women are women; men are men.
Lmao what? No shit there are biological differences. I'll repeat myself, I just find it funny that people who feel the need to state that tend to be losers with little to no experience. It's even funnier that you think you're going against the grain.

>The giveaway you haven't read Houellebecq is he writes about the struggles of relating to women, the struggle of an involuntary celibacy, the need for sex, the need for intimacy and deep, personal understanding and acceptance. You criticise people in a Houellebecq thread for something Houellebecq has explored in thorough. His eternal feminine is a very fraught, difficult conception of women, and he clearly allows for the complexity of the matter.
I don't get it, do you want to suck his frail cock?

>There demonstrates the point, in fact - you don't want to discuss Houellebecq or what he thinls; you want to personalize and politicization the discussion. It was obvious from the get go and it grows more and more obvious but I intend to keep responding until this thread falls off page 10.
I like how you say you'll keep responding lmao.

Please mention your gf again btw lmao.
>>
>>9484317
Not that poster but you're argument is literally "I disagree with you lmao, I don't like Houellebecq so you shouldn't either"
>>
>>9484317
You have been brought so low that in the style of old /v/ you breakdown posts into point by point greentext. You have ceased to formulate your sentences and paragraphs coherently like an adult with nothing but generic insults and "lmao" typed over and over. Absolutely pathetic. You don't even have the energy or verve to properly troll. You're running on empty, my dude, and I am still going hard as a motherfucker.

Houellebecq looks like a monstrous little goblin and his characters are pathetic people who struggle with women. The mummy fantasy criticism you are obsessed with is partially true but so what? "That's pathetic!" you shout and he'd probably agree, but if you claim to be above the unconditional love of a mother, the quiet, gentle love, acceptance and nurturing, you're lying. You didn't leave the womb by choice and you weren't weened from your mother's by choice either. You can pretend you were, pretend you enjoy the struggle and competition, and maybe there is exhilaration and excitement, but when some strong, mighty handsome hunk (with a gf, btw) BTFO's you repeatedly in a thread on /lit/, your tiny cock shrivels up and yearns for mummy. It's the truth.

I am glad you accept the differences between men and women. I guess you aren't pushing an agenda. You're just a very, very bland person who wants to act shit for no reason. I am sure you regret it by now.
>>
>>9484159
Is Angela the new sniffing man

>They zhay thizh iz one thing but I zhay it is precizhely the opposite! My gott
>>
>>9484367
Maybe if you could read you'd realize it's not.
>>9484375
lmao i feel like if you lost your internet connection your sense of self would go along with it.

>Houellebecq looks like a monstrous little goblin and his characters are pathetic people who struggle with women. The mummy fantasy criticism you are obsessed with is partially true but so what? "That's pathetic!" you shout and he'd probably agree, but if you claim to be above the unconditional love of a mother, the quiet, gentle love, acceptance and nurturing, you're lying. You didn't leave the womb by choice and you weren't weened from your mother's by choice either. You can pretend you were, pretend you enjoy the struggle and competition, and maybe there is exhilaration and excitement, but when some strong, mighty handsome hunk (with a gf, btw) BTFO's you repeatedly in a thread on /lit/, your tiny cock shrivels up and yearns for mummy. It's the truth.
LMAO this is just sad. please mention your gf again LOL.

>I am glad you accept the differences between men and women. I guess you aren't pushing an agenda.
>agenda
Have you seen a girl naked?

>You're just a very, very bland person who wants to act shit for no reason. I am sure you regret it by now.
Says the guy who is obviously overcompensating (tiny dick?) and incredibly self-conscious that what he types comes across as interesting, were you molested as a child?
>>
>>9482274
>those microwave meals and bottles of wine and watching the elections as game show tier entertainment

our lad to be fair
>>
>>9484234
oh, I thought she brought up some interesting points. same as the other members of the panel. just out of curiosity, what is 'without saying anything at all'?
>>
File: honky.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
honky.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>>9484049
I know, right? I mean race is a social construct, it's not even real.
Every time someone starts talking about "whiteness" I think of someone like pic related, haha.
The sooner we're all mixed the better, that will be the ultimate BTFO to stupid racists.
>>
not reactionary-related but submission-related:

this book also deals with france and the muslim question among others. i found it a fun and interesting read.
>>
>>9484476
i don't care what normies say, alice was fucking asking for it
>>
>>9484246
>I intend to keep responding until this thread falls off page 10
haha
>>
So, let me get this straight. Is the interpretation of 'I will construe women as this monolith' the main reason people dislike Houellebecq?
>>
>>9484002
>I don't think it's as offensive to women as it is pathetic and detrimental to your own sex life. Like how you have to mention your "gf" lmao.
And two sentences above that:
>Nah I'm a guy who actually has sex.
What the fuck? Fuck off with this weak bait.
>>
>>9484202
I really want you to kill yourself. If you are reading this, please kill yourself. Thanks.
>>
Well Submission had an interesting conceit but it wasn't realistic enough and also not that funny either or really any feeling at all. Good idea well done but didn't have a resonance in the end.
>>
>>9484608
You seem butthurt, don't get that how's bait. It was relevant to what he said, I didn't mention it out of nowhere.
>>9484614
I'll pass, you can though, hollaback fanbois seem to have that impotent rage.
>>
File: patience2_1024.jpg (145KB, 1024x1450px) Image search: [Google]
patience2_1024.jpg
145KB, 1024x1450px
>>9477754
A shitty writer.
Read Marc Edouard Nabe.
>>
>>9484452
Your greentext of my post is longer than what you actually typed. You have nothing to say but feel compelled to say something. Sad but not unusual at all.

You backhandedly note that my prose is good, that my posts are interesting except you imagine I am deliberately trying for that. It's all on you, my dude.

I expertise in the daddy dom/litle girl scene, and frankly, we encounter a lot like you - brats. You're acting up because you want someone to put you in your place. You're trying to top me from the bottom into punishing you so you can get gratification. It's weird but I am into it.
>>
>>9484693
>hour goes by
>realizes he's still butthurt

>my post is longer than your reply
And? Your post was basically some autist crying about his impotence, it was funny but sad that you actually wrote it.

>You backhandedly note that my prose is good
Nah bud I said it reeked of someone who was desperate to come across as interesting.
There's a difference between saying something that's interesting and saying something that's desperate to come across as interesting, probably to do with your autism. Like I said, your identity is probably tied to your internet persona which is sad.

That's a strange last sentence. I had a suspicion you were a homosexual, with your desperate need to be interesting and compulsive need to slip in self-affirming statements through all your posts. Why no mention of your gf btw lmao
>>
>>9484693
>>9484778
did you guys even read any of his books? if so, can you please discuss the book, not your impression of the author.
>>
>>9484476
I wonder how lit would react to count julian.
>>
>>9484778
At last you drop the pretense of even caring a jot about Houellebecq - just empty mudslinging. Yes, yes, very good. Hurt, offended, outraged. We can add autism to the list of 4chan cliches.

You observe correctly that I am deriving tremendous sexual gratification from this exchange. I have a girlfriend, yes, but I am bisexual, and I specialize in this kind of thing. Are you not entertained? Is that not why you are here? You enjoy acting like an annoying, petulant teenager and you enjoy people telling you off for your naughtiness while you act insolent. No doubt a release from the tension of real life where you're timid and well behaved. It is a sexual roleplay by its nature, and you will respond in character.

The fact you'd even bring up the quality of my prose, the quality of arresting interest in my posts suggests you noted it and you were impressed. It is quite captivating, no?

There are no time constraints to our exchange, bucko. This is daddy's house, daddy's rules.
>>
>>9484375
Hero.
>>
>>9484963
Did you get beat up a lot as a kid?
>>
>>9485039
My father used to beat me. He said it made me tough. He was right and I am grateful to him. I return the favour my father did me to amateur big shot troublecausers on the Internet to remodel them out of the generic 4chan cliches into something mighty, daunting, original. It is gritty, thankless work, but my god, someone has to do it or this site would turn to a soup of limpwristed, catchphrase spouting weaklings.
>>
>>9485058
No wonder you're a closet faggot.
>>
>>9485078
I quite literally said I was bisexual in the previous post, you illiterate mong.
>>
Everyone in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>9485082
Yeah you're in the closet, faggot.
>>
>>9485098
Including you, mon frere.

>>9485101
I am in your closet, bucko, and I waiting for the right moment to lunge from the darkness and plunge my cock into your boipussy. I am going to tenderize your ass like a piece of meat. You will squirm and struggle under me but as your anus tents and quivers it will tell a very different story.
>>
>>9485058
if your dad didn't detach your retina then you're a bigger pussy than he is.
>>
>>9485110
Doubt it faggot
>>
>>9485116
My father gave me numerous broken ribs and even, as you somehow correctly guessed, blinded me in one eye after a particularly vicious beating. It came to a heads on my seventeenth birthday. Puberty had been kind and I'd grown large and strong and he'd lost his leverage. I beat that old man so badly, and the final words before I throttled him to death were, "Thank you, son. I am proud." This is what it means to be a man.
>>
>>9485110
>Including you, mon frere.

I'm a sovereign poster, I'm technically not a part of any thread.
>>
>>9485126
I remember in primary school - elementary school if you are in the US - the girls and homosexual kids would want the boys to chase them. The boys with fire in their young bodies would oblige. In this scenario here, which are you, the one who wants to be chaser or the one doing the chasing? I am bisexual but you're the faggot, my dude.
>>
>>9485137
The thread sticks to you like hot glue and you are consumed by it.
>>
File: my diary desu.jpg (219KB, 879x1200px) Image search: [Google]
my diary desu.jpg
219KB, 879x1200px
>>9477791
>>9477803

i remember when nobody ever gave a shit about digits on /lit/
sad days
>>
>>9485146
Nope, I can travel freely in and out while you're shackled to the thread like the slave you are.
>>
>>9485131
so your a crippled bitch acting tough on the internet? cool. nice life ya blind cunt.
>>
Weirdly enough, one can recognize sexual dimorphism without recapitulating the ideological discourse that has determined and continues to charge the 'common' understanding of gender roles.

From the fact that women are, on the average, significantly weaker than men, it does not follow that women desire to be protected by men. From men, certainly. But it's only historically contingent that the only people around to protect women from men have been--other men. So much follows from this, and so much has been forgotten abut the origin of what had followed.
>>
>>9485152
Non, monsieur. I am not shackled to this thread; I am this thread. It is an extension of my being. You think you can escape? Then do so. You cannot. It is on you; it is in you.

>>9485156
Aye, my young concubine. I gave my eye in exchange for wisdom such as Odin once did. Such as you have given every shred of dignity and self-respect you once possessed in this thread in exchange for 1/10th of the wisdom I possess.
>>
>>9485146

Glue doesn't cosume.

You fancy yourself a writer, but you're not very good at it, I'm afraid.
>>
>>9485168
The slave is an extension of the plantation. Without this thread you'd have no purpose.
>>
>>9485138
You should really consider getting out of the faggot closet.
>>
>>9485168
quick, where's your shunt? the fluid is filling your beat in head again.
>>
>>9485164
Nobody has mentioned the gender role of men as protectors and Houellebecq to my mind doesn't. It is a simplification of the gender roles. Societies are usually configured so women are protected by families, not husbands, and if a husband abused his wife, he would be accountable to her family. It is only with the breakdown of family that even the idea of a private dynamic is possible.

The gender role in question in regard to Houellebecq for women was that of nurturer, which, given women have a biologically prescribed role as mothers, is impossible to deny.

>>9485172
The last four posts were directed at me. I am the plantation master. You are the plantation slaves.

>>9485187
>>9485190
Mediocre posts not worth a proper response.
>>
>>9485131
Do you think of your dad when you get fucked in your faggot ass?
>>
>>9485198
You appear obsessed with homosexuality as a means of securing up your own frail masculinity. It is tragic. You are weak and pathetic and you need a big strong man to instruct you. Do you even have a father? He must have neglected his paternal obligations for you to be so pathetic. You are lucky to encounter strangers on the Internet to briefly fill his role while promising to fill your hole.
>>
>>9485131
I don't believe you.
>>
>>9485214
SACRE BLEU
>>
>>9485210
Come on faggot answer the question.
>>
>>9477754
Anyone seen that film where Michel Houellebecq is kidnapped but ends up befriending his kidnappers? Surprisingly enjoyable.
>>
>>9485131
What anime is this
>>
>>9485196
>The last four posts were directed at me. I am the plantation master. You are the plantation slaves.

>denying me my (You)

You're a coward, a thief, and most likely a phoneposter.
>>
>>9485196

I never mentioned husbands, only men. Seems I'm not the only one making tendentious readings of others' posts.

As for Mummy Dearest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addw97scCqo
>>
>>9485225
Not usually but on occasion. Last year I met an elder gentleman a bar who looked a lot like my father. I took great pleasure in fucking that man in the ass, frankly. For similar reasons I would derive tremendous pleasure from fucking you in the ass - you remind me of me when I was twelve year old, small, weak and frail, before puberty enjoined me with a mastering will. I would destroy your asshole like the chrysalis of my boyhood was destroyed by my burgeoning manhood.

>>9485235
You take it too far to call me a phoneposter, but here - (You).
>>
>>9485243
If you did not mean husbands as protectors, in what social dynamic are men providing protection for women? The whole social ideological framework you described depends upon that relationship. Clarify or you are a lying, cheap little bitch.
>>
>>9485251

The vague social unit you describe as 'the family' could refer to just about anything over the course of human history.

Do you mean extended kin relations? Men almost universally dictate who marries whom, when, and wherefore, and bear the total brunt of securing the group and executing its laws.
>>
>>9485246
You're a disgusting faggot.
>>
>>9485260
I meant family to be vague because it is vague. It's you who appears to think of families as entirely patriarchal, entirely satisfying the male needs and desires. That's wrong. Men in most social arrangements are constrained by the woman's extended kinship which ensure protections for her against an abuser man. If you're conceiving a social arrangement in which a woman, who is weaker, isn't dependent upon anything for protection and isn't in a relationship with a man, you apparently seem to forget human life cannot exist without some form of family because we all have to have a mother and a father.

>>9485267
And yet here you are still begging me to chase you.
>>
>>9485277
Is that what your dad was doing when he was beating you up?
>>
>>9485287
My father was tantalizingly non-sexual with me which is why it was such a thrill and a release to fuck the ass of a man who looked a lot like him. It may be a greater release to find you and force you to suck the cock of that man. Maybe, maybe. That, perhaps, is why you insist upon sassy insolence - you want someone to fill your mouth with cock so you cannot talk back, you bratty little bitch.
>>
>>9485277

I am simplifying for the sake of demonstration, to lay out the underlying dynamic, which is one of men protecting women from men. Even in circumstances where it is women's female kin that take the initiative to stop abuse, this is taking place within a largely patriarchal framework, which is an outgrowth of the primordial differentiation in strength.

With complexity, technology, and the abstraction of the law code comes greater autonomy for women. Even so, there remain traces of the origin. And often more than traces. Huge sedimentary deposits banking rivers of blood.
>>
>>9485295
Do you hold any resentment toward your father for not abusing your boipucci while you were young?
>>
>>9485295
Calm down faggot.
>>
>>9485298
You think to uproot the origin of life, the family unit with its protections, and with it threaten life's destruction. Incorrectly, though, because what is the state which takes over these protections but a new father figure, with male police officers doing the heavy lifting the same way as a brother, feminist female politicians arguing for greater protections like a caring mother? Nothing has changed except it has become more complicated, more abstract. And that is what you are doing - you imagine human beings as abstractions who aren't beholden to their biology origin.

>>9485299
Lots which is why I have taken such joy in pounding yours in this thread.
>>
>>9485302
Nothing soothes like ejaculating in the asshole of a thrashing young troublecauser.
>>
>>9485295
Do you wish he fucked your butt?
>>
>>9485332
If wishes were fishes I would be a fisherman, mon frere.
>>
>>9481752
If you haven't gotten your dick sucked by a girl and your asshole by another at the same time you might as well consider yourself a virgin AND a pleb
>>
>>9485334
Is that how faggots say yes?
>>
>>9485357
Faggots say yes by saying no. It is like homosexuality is backwards heterosexuality. It is why you keep insisting you aren't a faggot - you are backwards and mean you are. You say you don't want my cock because you do. You are fluent in this language, concubine sweetness, and with your words say no, no, no, but with your anus say yes, yes, yes.
>>
>>9485361
So are you a faggot?
>>
>>9485386
Sometimes I like to roleplay and the worst roleplayers are the lazy ones. You type a paragraph of action and intrigue and they type, "I stand there feeling sexy." It's fucking dreadful. You shout chase me like a little cakeboy then when I chase you you're too fat to fucking move. Kill yourself, you boring, useless cunt.
>>
What's the problem here? Another case of 'you like/dislike what I don't'?
>>
>>9485392
>Sometimes I like to roleplay

Faggot.
>>
>>9485392
Answer the question faggot.
>>
>>9485412
>>9485413
>>
>>9485320

>can't into metaphor
>opts for the obvious instead

Houellebecqfags everyone
>>
>>9485421
You don't have to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>9485433
>>9485433
>>
This thread started so well...
But alas this is 4chan.
>>
>>9485466
Blame the roleplaying homo.
>>
>>9485439

Ditto.
>>
>>9485469
"Alas, he fucked my asshole too good," whispered Anon as he readied up to shitpost in other threads. Would the responses ever be as delicious as those the domineering father figure of the previous thread gave? Unlikely. The world seemed less sweet; the promise of tomorrow less great.
>>
>>9485477
Dildo*

You mean the thing you fuck your asshole with?
>>
>>9485469
>roleplaying faggot
fixed
>>
>>9485491
"You're a faggot!" shouted Anon with a mischievous grin on his face. He knew Daddy didn't like it when he called him a faggot. "Need a safespace, faggot? Anon said and grinned. He bit his lip as he saw Daddy charge at him unbuckling his belt. "Ooooh, is Daddy faggot mad?" he cooed as Daddy stripped him naked and exposed his tiny little 2inch penis and tiny, frail body. "Faggot! Faggot! Faggot!" he shouted over and over before Daddy slammed him to the floor and filled his hot mouth with his enormous Daddy cock. "Mmmmmf" mumbled Anon - happy, satisfied, grateful to Daddy.
>>
>>9485506
*bites ur dick off*

heh nothin personnel pops
>>
>>9485506
Do faggots not like being called faggots?
>>
>>9485527
Let's find out.

Faggot.

Did you enjoy it?
>>
>>9485530
Why can't you stop being a faggot and answer the question?
>>
>>9485537
I will but you first. Do you not feel a tinge of embarrassment at your overwhelming blandness? You are a very boring caricature of a 4chan poster. From "triggered," "butthurt," "safespace, "autism," to literally just typing faggot over and over again. The thread has been derailed, and frankly, it's more owing to me than you. You've been boring and lame. I can't imagine you ever really rise about this, and if that's the case, I can't imagine you have very many friends.
>>
>>9477754
Houellebecq said he'd vote for Macron if he'd vote at all.
>>
>>9485564
Calm down faggot just answer it.
>>
>>9485583
Women like men who are fun, exciting, original, unique. You are debarred from all of them. Maybe especially stupid women who are enchanted with silly 4chan memes as humour? It explains why you are wounded when I mention I have a girlfriend. But you see, even if I am annoying to some, I at least have a unique, original, interesting personality and express myself in an interesting way. You're just really, really lame.
>>
>>9485600
Why are faggots so overly emotional to the point of being unable to answer yes/no questions?
>>
>>9485618
*yawn*
>>
>>9485579
Didn't he also say he didn't vote and will only vote in referendums out of principle.
>>
>>9485623
Well you don't have to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>9485674
*stretches arms*
>>
>>9485670
Yes but that's beside the point. He thinks Le Pen and her likes represent a rural France he as a Parisian has no connection to.
>>
>>9485685
You give up then faggot?
>>
>>9485712
*rolls eyes with contempt*

Like your parents did?
>>
>>9485746
Do you ever dream of your dead dad fucking you?
>>
>>9485783
*snores melodiously*
>>
>>9478039
Any way I can watch this with English subtitles. Auto translate is garbage.
>>
>>9485788
Do faggots snore melodies?
>>
>>9485818
Yeah, just learn French and then download a program that let's you add subtitles to YouTube videos
>>
>>9485825
*wakes up startled*

Oh, are you still here? Lull me back to sleep, little cakeboy. Spout some really boring, generic shit. Ty.

*falls back to sleep*
>>
>>9485830
Did your mother sing you to sleep after your father beat your faggot ass up?
>>
File: 1429740882468.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1429740882468.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>this fucking discussion
I seriously hope this is an elaborate troll, otherwise it'd be better if both parties realized that 4chan is an anonymous forum and there is no need to scrape back from the floor any dignity you've lost in an argument.
>>
>>9485846
Shhhhhhhh, cakeboy. Shhhhhhhh.
>>
>>9485698
seems fair enough desu
>>
>>9478045
He's like modern-day Louis-Ferdinand Celine.
>>
It's the exact opposite of submission, and you pathetic dunces know that. It's resistance in its purest, unrefined form. The cause is far off and distant, the obstacles are numerous and unending, but the payoff, the PAYOFF!! When this book hits the fan it will open a HUGE can of worms for you, and you'll find yourself a richer man.
>>
>>9485897

shut. UP.
>>
>>9483977
Chek ur privilege roastie
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.