[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I want to be homeless and live the starving artist lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pepe_tatttoo.png (587KB, 927x919px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_tatttoo.png
587KB, 927x919px
>tfw I want to be homeless and live the starving artist lifestyle but I have a middle class job and an economically supportive family

feels bad man
>>
who....the HELL
are you QUOTING???
>>
Do we need two threads about this?

The reason you guys don't live wandering lifestyles is because you have autism. Not paying rent requires you to make a large network of sexual partners, family, parties, drug dealers, and other people like you to survive.

t. Haven't paid rent in 3 years
>>
>>9477602
Me.
>>
I'm not anti-tattoo, but on your hands? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>9477617
>t. Haven't paid rent in 3 years

How is that possible ?
>>
>>9477596
>when your life has become intrinsically connected to the twists and turns of Pepes

Amazing
>>
>>9477729
He's bragging about leeching off and using his friends and loved ones.
>>
>>9477729
>How is that possible ?
He just said it.

He/she sleeps in the apartments of sexual partners or on the couches of friends, family and dealers.
>>
if I get the upcoming quints, you all have to get pepe tattoos
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.