[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need ideas for an original screenplay. Post ideas or stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (210KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 569x802px
I need ideas for an original screenplay. Post ideas or stories you'd like to see translated to screen.
>>
Ten Little Niggers
>>
>>9476762
GILGAMESH
>>
>>9476789
Chrispie idea famalam
>>
File: 1494102414292.gif (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494102414292.gif
14KB, 320x320px
>>9476762
>start with the protag waking up to an alarm of a british man reading a classic Shakespeare play
>does his usual morning routine (showering, brushing teeth, shaving, changing into work clothes)
>throughout this the british man is still reciting the play, but is audible throughout this scene
>puts on his glasses and reads the paper while eating his eggs and drinking his coffee
>looks towards his window and notices its raining heavily outside
>british man fades quickly, suddenly the protag starts freaking out by widening his eyes widely, camera switching between him and the window while slowly zooming in on both
>watch beeps, he looks at and configures it
>grabs his trenchcoat, umbrella, and fedora and lights a cigar and strokes his neckbeard
>opens the door, checks his trenchcoats pocket for his gun and cleans the handle before putting it back in
>"heh...they wont mess with me this time"
>british man fades in, protag starts walking down the street
>>
>>9476789
Why didn't I think of that!?!
>>
A film like 12 Angry Men/The Hateful Eight but in another unconventional setting.
>>
>>9476829
Yeah that's neat, but where's the conflict?
>>
>>9476845
That's just the beginning anon.
>>
>>9476838
Clue?
>>
>>9476789
Allready happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.