[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into book store >Oh look, it's the Iliad! I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.png (365KB, 601x503px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
365KB, 601x503px
>walk into book store
>Oh look, it's the Iliad! I think I'll get it
>what's this? there's a piece of paper inside
>actually there's two? who put this here?
>it's two different articles explaining why the Iliad is a sexist piece of garbage that would never hold up in the modern world's standards and should be discarded
WHEN THE FUCK WILL SJWS DROP DEAD
>>
>things than never happen
>>
>>9471462
fuck you it did happen. happened in Boston, libcuck city
>>
>>9471519
Why are you so easily triggered? Just put the paper in the bin and walk away.
>>
>>9471456
How is it sexist
>war fought over cunny
>hero sulks in his tent and won't fight because someone took his cunny
>he finally decides to start killing barbarians when main barbarian kills his boipussi
Whole poem is about how much man needs cunny
>>
File: 1461263555550.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461263555550.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>9471456
>some retard smears shit on the wall
>Op takes it as a political statement and takes it personal
Shh, notin personel kid
>>
>go to library
>bluehaired septum sits next to me
>"she" is reading Rousseau
>"she" drops the book in the bookshelf and leaves
>pick it up and notice dogear
>bring book to the bathroom and cum on the dogeared page
>write note
>"society taught me this"

I've never seen that girl in the library but from time to time people complain about a strong poignant smell.
I always sit as near to that spot as possible.
>>
>>9471552
As a librarian I would love to torture you slowly to your death. Next time bring you own book to cum in.
>>
>>9471552
I don't care much about murderers or traitors, but I think you should get the death penalty
>>
>>9471569
I'm gonna keep cumming on books favoured by the left and there is nothing you, the other anon or any librarian in the world can do about it.
>>
>>9471591
We can keep buying more bro.
>>
>>9471604
Then Im inadvertently promoting culture aren't I?
You are all welcome
What is the last thing you did to empower the literary world? Why aren't you cumming on books daily in order to sustain a neverending flow of classics and patrician lit consumerism by the estate?
>>
>>9471552
>poignant smell
You should read your thesaurus more carefully. Clearly you meant to type "pungent." But, anyway, you b8ed me succesfully, so I guess your erp wasn't a total waste.
>>
>>9472022
fuck you I can use whatever words I want in whatever way I want, thats what language is it evolves. You are limiting the potential of free speech which is a fascist behavior. I bet you voted trump didn't ya boy?
>>
post pic or link articles or GTFO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.