[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit, I've been laid off and had to give up a house and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 8973869f074b8a5a7b270d66d88d2b4d.jpg (528KB, 478x3015px) Image search: [Google]
8973869f074b8a5a7b270d66d88d2b4d.jpg
528KB, 478x3015px
/lit, I've been laid off and had to give up a house and have been couch surfing at my parents' for the past four months, and only now have figured out a pattern where I can knock out some writing at least each day. But now I am about to start a contract job and will be couch-surfing at a friend's house. My day will pretty much consist of getting up, commuting to work with him, working, coming back home with him, grabbing a beer and food with him, chill, and then sleep. And visiting home on the weekends. In addition to that, I have another project I'm helping a friend with (paid) that I will need to find time to do in the evening.

Where then, in all this, will I find time to write?
>>
Go to bed early, wake up early and write in the morning.
>>
Patrick Kavenagh worked full time as a farmer which he hated, he worked evenings in between being called out for odd jobs. When he did move to Dublin and took a more bourgeois lifestyle, his work was undoubtably poorer for it
>>
>>9471452

>coming back home with him, grabbing a beer and food with him

At this point: go to a coffee shop and knock some writing out some days instead. You're not in Mad Men.
>>
>>9471465
Difficult but possible.

>>9471483
Yep, that is probably my possibility.
>>
>>9471452
That comic isn't wrong but the style gave me cancer, pls kys yourself for having that on your computer.
>>
>>9472788
Checked and agreed.
>>
>>9472788
But the point still stands. It's not wrong.
The art isn't that bad, is it? It's not quite full Tumblr-tier.
>>
>>9471465
Napoleon on how many hours a day people should sleep:
>"Six for a man, seven for a woman, eight for a fool"
>>
>>9472926
Why an hour's difference for a man and a woman?
>>
File: Napoleon Bonaparte5.jpg (54KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon Bonaparte5.jpg
54KB, 401x500px
>>9472946
>Women should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.