[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to find a simple way of explaining how to view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: TheGreatExplainer.jpg (35KB, 527x747px) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatExplainer.jpg
35KB, 527x747px
I'm trying to find a simple way of explaining how to view the limits of one's own knowlege. Are there any books that deal with this subject? Or maybe there is some character who can be used in order to make the point salient? I guess the greeks deal with it a lot. But what I'm trying to do is teach critical thinking in more accesible ways than telling people to delve into scientific and rhetorical theory. Telling them to not try and fuck with the gods/prophecy doesn't really cut it.
Is there something like that? An easy story that could enable people to question themselves?
>>
psychedelics
>>
>>9471350
But what if someone's limited knowledge by way of ideology also prevents them from taking the medicine? I'm hoping for some less invasive options.
>>
>>9471350
this
>>
What you are looking for is called epistemology. There are thousand upon thousand of books on the subject.
>>
>>9471551
I'm specifically looking for a narrative that makes it easier to teach epistemology to, say, a 10-year-old. My question is about simplification
>>
>>9471346
You're from spain motherfucker
>>
>>9471350>>9471415

>psychedelics
only materialists believe in the relevance of drugs
>>
>>9471828
What gave me away?
>>
>>9471346
manipulating people is not done by force, something liberals and any people having faith in rules fail to see.
manipulating people is already retarded since you expect an outcome from something you do not control, but if you really must attempt it, you do it by ''kindness'', meaning the opposite of threatening.
>>
>>9471866
I think you fail to say what you want to.
Just replace your implied "liberal agenda" of wanting to manipulate to wanting to control, and it make sense. Then "something you do not control" becomes the point to turn around.
>>
>>9471860
First tell me, Granada?
>>
>>9471859
you sound like you have no idea what youre talking about
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.