[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pondered upon my inevitable death and I felt existential dread,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: so-crates.jpg (375KB, 843x1024px) Image search: [Google]
so-crates.jpg
375KB, 843x1024px
I pondered upon my inevitable death and I felt existential dread, but then I remembered, EVERYONE is going to die. Hahahaha, faggots. You're all going to die! I'm going to go play video games now.
>>
Is this a Socrates quote?
>>
Not only everyone will die. The entire world will disappear, mozart, hitler, Dante will be totally eresed from existenz
>>
How do you know that mortality wont be solved by science? Imagine being the last faggot to die a natural death when everyone else gets to enjoy eternal life
>>
>>9462902
Because the entropy will destroy everthing, eternity is only a catholic idea, it doesnt exist. One day the universe will collapse, everthing the man did will be erased.
>>
>>9462902
So you will live on to see the sun supernova and die? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Enjoy that.
>>
>>9462914
And even when there is only nothingness you will be bored forever and ever. Fuck this, i m happy that one day i will die.
>>
>>9462912
How do you know science won't reverse the entropy?
>>9462914
How do you know science won't allow humans to colonize other solar systems?
>>
>>9462928
>>9462928
Because one day every single part of the universe will collapse and of you reverse entropy you simple go back in time and physics say it is impossible (for now).
>>
>>9462942
And probably reverse the entropy will destroy the entire system.
>>
>>9462942
How do you know science won't allow humans to travel interdimensionally in another, younger Unverse. Or create a pocket dimension/VR sim that slows perceived time down to near standstill in live there forever
>>
>>9462914
The Sun isn't big enough to become a supernova.
>>
>>9462912
>>Because the entropy will destroy everthing, eternity is only a catholic idea, it doesnt exist.

entropy is only the idea of a few rationalists, it doesnt exist.
>>
>>9462953
Fuck you re crazy. I like your way to think, but i think every reality will be destroyes
>>
File: Flag_of_North_Carolina.png (26KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_North_Carolina.png
26KB, 750x500px
>>9462902
>>9462928
>>9462953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir42KQzgHmo
>>
>>9464104
:DD
>>
>>9464104
Hey oh...
Who is this?
No one but me, my dear
Please, come...say "How Do"
The things I'll give to you:
A stroke as gentle as a feather...
Hey oh...
I am here;
Am I not young & fair?
Please, come...say "How Do"
The things I'll show to you:
Would you have a wonderous site,
The midday sun at midnight?
Fair maid, white & red...
Comb you smooth & stroke your hair
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.