[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD IS ONENESS! The fact that everything is connected... The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: photo[1].jpg (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
2KB, 48x48px
GOD IS ONENESS! The fact that everything is connected... The Big bang was proven right earlier this year... evidence of the universe expanding outward on itself. That proves the existence of "God"
"God" being another word for "Source Energy"... All that is is comprised of some form of energy. Scientific fact.
It is alive and we are literally apart of it. Like the cells in your body to you, you and animals to earth, earth to the galaxy, the galaxy to the universe, and the universe to the cosmos, and so on and so on FOREVER. WE/US/GOD/ENERGY are infinite.

THE DEVIL IS TWONESS... The Illusion of separation. The illusion that being different is something to fear. this is the REAL devil. It destroys the world. It creates things like RACISM and WAR. its OK to know things are different. But it is nothing to fear of feel better than.

When these two ways of thinking combine, we get THREENESS, THE HOLY TRINITY.... which despite what some may say are actually just Mind, Body, and Spirit. Right Hemisphere of your brain, Left hemisphere, and the thing in the middle THE PINEAL GLAND.
When we ALL learn this part of the truth, we can grow as a race. we can do things to help our planet and ALL its inhabitants.
>>
>>9461541
so Im one with black men and trannies? nice try, libcuck
>>
kek
>>
File: 1488250746648.jpg (4KB, 227x159px) Image search: [Google]
1488250746648.jpg
4KB, 227x159px
>>9462291
based
>>
if god is one and we are god and we are all one, then why don't you care when i stub my toe on a chair?

/thread
>>
>Everything is made of some form of energy
True
>This energy is alive
Nope
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-233446.jpg (217KB, 701x718px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-233446.jpg
217KB, 701x718px
I was one with your mum last night you wanker
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.