[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really feel like reading right now. Can you convince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 081.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
2MB, 320x287px
I don't really feel like reading right now. Can you convince me to go do it?
>>
>>9459902
Get an interesting audiobook. Eventually you're annoyed by the voice but you still want to follow the story so you just read normally instead.
>>
>>9459913
I want to read the master and margarita, the b&o translation. But I just got done doing a lot of tasks today, and I don't really feel like working my mind any more than I already have. I just feel like relaxing.
>>
Go do it
>>
>>9459902
I usually listen to classical music to get myself into the mood of reading and doing something. Do whatever compels you.
>>
>>9459902
If you don't want to read, then don't. Stop forcing yourself to read if you don't enjoy it. Only pseudo-intellectuals use reading to inflate their own ego based on 'intelligence' gained from reading
>>
>>9460131
But I'm not a pseud :(
>>
watch a good kino instead

cinema>books
>>
>>9460131
But people with no motivation to read usually enjoy reading. It's just that it's hard for us to start, and it's hard for me to sit still and concentrate for so long.
>>
You're gonna die one day.
Also you could watch a movie too
>>
>>9460186
This. I like reading, it's just that when I start a book, given it isn't harry potter baby crap (rep the grand master Bloom), then it's not something I can just pick up unless I'm in a very serious and motivated state of mind. You don't just pick up classics of russian literature because you want a relaxing stroll through bookland.
>>
>>9459902
the minutes you're living right now is all life is

use it
>>
Just do it
>>
>>9459902
You are reading right now
>>
>>9459902
Solve this differential equation instead

2x^2y" + 4xy' + 16y = 0
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.