[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write good copypastas? Ive realised that the main reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: helpless frog.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
helpless frog.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
How do I write good copypastas?
Ive realised that the main reason I come to /lit/ is im astounded by how good the copypastas are, often I find myself reading a post here and not knowing if its pasta or not, I guess the line is blurred because any pasta worthy post automatically becomes one.
I want to be able to write out those long, incredibly preposterous posts and come back after a few days and see it posted again by someone else and to chuckle knowingly at it.
>>
i know that feel, bro
>>
My ass was itching, but I just washed it and it stopped.

Use that, if you want.
>>
>>9456835
Well, it needs to be absurd, believable, passionate and serious. Keep at it.
>>
Just spam it for long enough and it will become one.
>>
>>9456835
The pastas here are terrible what are you talking about. They aren't funny, or clever. The humor disappears when the pasta's absurdity equals the character of the board's users. I hate this place but can't look away.
>>
>im astounded by how good the copypastas are
Maybe that's because long posts discussing authors or books are copypasted reviews from goodreads/amazon 90% of the time.
>>
My ass was itching, but I just washed it and it stopped.
>>
File: le ass man.jpg (3MB, 3482x4358px) Image search: [Google]
le ass man.jpg
3MB, 3482x4358px
>>9456850
>>9456913
>>
Ive realised that the main reason I come to /lit/ is im astounded by how good the copypastas are, often I find myself reading a post here and not knowing if its pasta or not, I guess the line is blurred because any pasta worthy post automatically becomes one.
I want to be able to write out those long, incredibly preposterous posts and come back after a few days and see it posted again by someone else and to chuckle knowingly at it.

There. You wrote a pasta.
>>
The existence of the circle and rotational motion is in fact perfect evidence of the unmoved mover. For any other kind of motion cannot be continuous and eternal, which a primary motion must be if we are to avoid the inference that all motion is accidental, which would allow for the logical possibility that all motion can cease. This is impossible, for if all motion ceases to be then so does time, both of which must be continuous. Rectilinear motion entertains contrary motions simultaneously if it is to be continuous, so the only true and eternal kind of motion is that which rotates. The circle is the prime mover.
>>
>>9456995
>>
This query seems germane. What should I betitle my new copypasta folder?
>linguistic linguine
>falsified farfalle
>purloined penne
>mimetic macaroni
>copied coglioni
>a bowtie bonanza
>repost ravioli
>amanuensetic antipasti
>written rigatoni
>rabble's rotini
Or some other pastalic pun? Grazie!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.