[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have some feeling for a girl at work >whatever it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: e68.jpg (62KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
62KB, 677x782px
>have some feeling for a girl at work
>whatever it will go away
>nope, the feelings become stronger and I can't fucking concentrate on anything basically

The problem is I'm sure she likes me too but I've been dedicating all my free time to literature and philosophy, read like 15k pages this year and I don't want to stop doing this, it's the only way I can climb out of the shithole that's my life so I can't commit to a relationship but it's fucking hard to keep on going like this.
Books for this feel?
>>
File: 1490841199835.jpg (99KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490841199835.jpg
99KB, 749x750px
>>9453814
building a meaningful relationship with a person will help you climb out of whatever shitole that you are speaking of.

yes reading books and being literate is good but dont forget to also live your life too, autist.
>>
>>9453814
Don Quixote. Imagine that the windmills represent the girl, and you share Don Quixote's love for books/reading.
>>
Ask her out you bumblefuck. It'll only get worse.
>>
>>9453814
get a job'
>>
make sure you alienate her by pontificating on authors she hasn't heard of and books she hasn't read
"well, you know what Foucault would say .... [pontificate]"
>>
>>9453864
>have some feeling for a girl at work
>at work

>>9453866
This is not going to work since she likes that I'm well read.
>>
>>9453861
>It'll only get worse.

Why can't it just go away?
>>
>>9453869
ask her the fuck out
casual dating doesnt conflict with your lifestyle
you have the time for it (3hrs on a friday? 1hr coffee?)
if it works try a relationship. make a change. see how you feel. if feels bad man end it. otherwise keep going.
>>
>>9453888
Because both your conscious and unconscious mind are working in-tandem to get you to ask her out. You have two options:

Suppress it, and it stays with you until you die OR ask her out.
>>
>>9453869
If she likes that you're well-read, you've nothing to worry about. As >>9453854 said, nurturing a meaningful relationship with another human being is easily worth sacrificing a thousand or two of those pages per year. If she's an intellectual - not merely admiring your reading from the outside in - then you'll also have found someone with whom you can share that interest. Think of it as subtracting free time and multiplying the remainder.

Regardless, you have the ability to end the relationship at any time if it isn't making you happy. Don't act as if this is some decision that could irreparably compromise your way of living, life's too short and fragile for that pretension already.
>>
Just channel your suffering into your Magnum Opus, or your diary desu.
>>
>>9453814
>>>/adv/
>>
nah
>>
>>9453814
Books will always be there waiting, patiently. She won't bruh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.