[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you got any journal? I've got one diary, one series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 9780641586040_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg (31KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
9780641586040_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg
31KB, 595x595px
Have you got any journal?

I've got one diary, one series of notebook for definitions of suggestive words (27 so far, I've kept it for 7 years now), a series of notebooks in which I write thoughts about what I'm currently reading (31 so far) and nother one for ways of saying and sentences that I come up with (mostly new ways of saying and lots of rethoric figures).

What are you writing, apart from your pet novel?
>>
You're reading 31 books currently?
>>
>>9447282
no he has 31 notebooks about the readings
>>
>>9447303
Why does he need 31 notebooks for one or two books
>>
>>9447322
He read lots of books in these years, wrote lots of thoughts about it, so many, in fact, that he completed 31 notebooks.
Is this clear enough?
>>
>>9447330
But he said "currently reading" not "have read"
>>
>>9447381
>b8
>>
>>9447322
Mfw
>>
>>9447273
Wait wait wait,

>one series of notebook for definitions of suggestive words (27 so far, I've kept it for 7 years now)

Are you saying you've got 27 books full of suggestive words or 27 suggestive words in books?

>What are you writing?

Just some shit, working on a character name. How does Odo sound?

Also post notebooks in full pls
>>
>>9447946
>Are you saying you've got 27 books full of suggestive words or 27 suggestive words in books?

27 notebooks.

>Just some shit, working on a character name. How does Odo sound?
It's a bit on the nose. What are your aims for this name?

>Also post notebooks in full pls
Maybe one day I'll translate and post them here on /lit/ (it would surely be a great way to strenghten my grip on the English language). I don't see myself doing it in the near future.
>>
File: IMG_4224.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4224.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9447273
I've been keeping a journal on and off for almost thirty years. I write whatever is on my mind...venting emotions, free writing, analysis, bits of poetry.

I think of it as pen and paper therapy.
>>
>>9447973
What's native language?

>Aim for this name
I think it had something to do with circular nature of history, and close proximity to drug culture.
>>
>>9448068
I'm from Corsica, but from where I'm from the main language is italian.

>I think it had something to do with circular nature of history, and close proximity to drug culture.
Then why Odo? This description begs for far more Eastern influences. Just don't be too explicit about it.
>>
>>9447273

What kind of notebook do you use?
>>
been keeping a journal for nigh on 13-14 years now. started off by writing down dreams, then that turned into a diary of sorts. A5, hardback (usually) only one or 2 moleskines, there are cheaper, better alternatives. I write mostly with cheap fountain pens and have improved my handwriting accordingly. I don't write in it every day, but a few times a week. Random thoughts and observations, as well as recording stuff for later. I enjoy it.
>>
>>9449959
i should add I'm on volume 23 now, so that's a good box of books. Leucchturm (sp?) make good notebooks, but not cheap. scour all stationery and bookshops til you find something decent - getting shit at random off the interwebz can be hazardous, gotta have that tactile connection.
>>
>>9447273
I use evernote on my phone
Write things down that I come up with, words I like, things that make me laugh, a list of the movies and books I've watched and read and most importantly, the amount of money my friends owe me and vice versa
>>
>>9447273
>a series of notebooks in which I write thoughts about what I'm currently reading
Sounds interesting, I should do this too. What things do you write? Examples?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.