[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/, your collective consciousness has multiple times displayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

/lit/, your collective consciousness has multiple times displayed its disdain for modern culture and civilization.

So why not just destroy it?

Why not be the Visigoths and Vandals to the modern world's Rome? Take your chances in the Dark Ages that would necessarily follow. And it can be done. It COULD be done. Modern civilization could absolutely be taken down by some retards on an imageboard. So why not do what we all know so many of you would like to do, and work to destroy our present culture?
>>
File: IgnatzKrazyBrick.jpg (152KB, 1303x839px) Image search: [Google]
IgnatzKrazyBrick.jpg
152KB, 1303x839px
calm down a bit
>>
>>9445286
>Why not be the Visigoths and Vandals to the modern world's Rome?

Because I would get killed by the cops
>>
>>9445298
Dingdingding

Besides, Plato by way of Socrates already destroyed any justification for self-motivated civil subversion in Crito. Even if you go by Enlightenment-era ideals about justifying revolution, you'd have a hard time painting the modern world, culturally disposed wasteland that it is, as tyrannical.
>>
are you willing to do it, op? are you really-willing-to-do-it, oh pee?
>>
Interesting that you mention Visigoths and Vandals. The Roman portrayed them as barbarians who pillaged and had no respect for culture. If that describes anyone today, it's not the people here who read books, but what the dominant, money driven elites have done to our civilization. They have destroyed the educational system from pre-K to the academy. Basically, the only thing taught is how to serve the existing system, not how to think critically or become aware of our historical and cultural inheritance.
>>
>>9445305
That's the point, isn't it? I won't do it. I, myself, won't do it, for myriad reasons. Some of these are religious.

But I so often see people here on /lit/ bitching about our present culture, so I thought I'd ask if anyone here would be willing to tear it all down. If anyone here would be willing to rip things up down to the roots.
>>
>>9445334
Violence never solved anything.
>>
>>9445334

No you stupid faggot, that will never work. Violence is retarded to bring down organizations. You need to fuck them from the inside. No violence, just cunning. Dumbass.
>>
Action doesn't need to be taken. If it's really that bad it won't be able to sustain itself as was the case with Rome.
>>
>>9445334
Again, it is the elites who are destroying our culture with economic violence. If the elite cared about our culture, they would fund schools and libraries and lectures. But they are actively destroying these things by defunding them. WE are the ones trying to keep culture alive.
>>
I am on my way anon but thanks for supporting.
>>
>>9445286
The was nothing dark about the Dark Ages

There are still too many followers of Abrahamic faiths to risk tearing down civilization--which although dominated by them, protects us from the jewmoney mind virus
>>
File: 1492319869505.jpg (25KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
1492319869505.jpg
25KB, 480x438px
>>9445351
Change requires a catalyst to overcome the activation energy.

>>9445286
Tell the CIA/NSA I am on board

I will do it in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. The fire rises.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.