[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /teacher/ here? I'm bored as hell with how I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mfwcorrecting.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mfwcorrecting.png
19KB, 200x200px
Who /teacher/ here?

I'm bored as hell with how I've been teaching past tense and irregular verbs and I've just been staring at verb lists for like an hour now trying to think of something.

How are my fellow educators doing these days?
>>
>>9442093
You're teaching people to speak English?
>>
>>9442144
My grammar units are for the reading remediation class I'm assigned to.
>>
i teach numales how to be a real man
>>
>>9442319
Sucks. I'm studying to teach high school history... Hope I never get remedial kids but what happens, happens
>>
>>9442512
You'll liekly end up with a at least one section of lower level kids. Proving your mettle and ability to handle lower-performing or difficult students is important to establishing credibility with the staff. I've found that my publicatino record didn't go nearly as far as my people skills.

If you're lucky your student teachign will include a few assholes so you can be exposed to it with a coteacher in the room.
>>
>>9442581
I also want to add that my remedial kdis can be a fuckign blast to teach. Some of them are actually really bright but are burdened with a specific disability that makes reading and writing a challenge. Don't be too put off by the prospect of remediation or intervention sections.
>>
>>9442093
Op, what's the past tense of teacher?
>>
>>9442775
taughted, I think.
>>
>>9442378
I teach your mom how to suck my cock and swallow my seed
>>
>>9442793
r u fuckin gay, faggot?
>>
>>9442512
>>9442581
Thanks for the advice
>>
i teach math at a high school. it's really easy and cushy. i get along with the students well, which helps my mood more than working some office desk job would. summer soon.
>>
>>9444288
My first year sucked hard, easily the worst year of my life. After that I really started to love teaching. i was so much better at everything and I could actually let my personality carry some of the lesson. I love it now.

still deciding on whether or not to teach summer school.
>>
>>9442581

What is the worst thing you've ever seen or heard in a remedial class?
>>
>>9444328
Some fucking kid walked over to a student and ripped her senior art project in half because another kid told her to.

I mean, there's tons of bad shit that is said and some terrible stories you hear, but that was probably the coldest and most manipulative thign I've seen so far. It;s mostly drugs and a few kids who can't get any fucking sleep because they have to stay up and watch their younger sibling while their parents work nights or go clubbing.

When I started I had a very hard time not thinking about these sorts of things so i learned to let it flow through me like a sieve.
>>
>>9444348

That's pretty cold but do they at least try to make an attempt to better themselves? Sounded like the one girl with the project was at least making an effort.
>>
>>9444378
Some of the kids really want to be there, yes, and try. My school is hardly the worst school in the metro area but there are some very rough kids. you'd be surprised by how rapidly the behavior changes when they aren't around their fuckhead friends. One of the biggest goof off thugs I've profoundly improved when I had him spend part of the class period helping with the downs kids. For every one like that, though, there is at least one that uses every opportunity to insult and start trouble.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.