[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's a pessimist, but he hasn't killed himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sandra Vungi.jpg (77KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sandra Vungi.jpg
77KB, 720x480px
>he's a pessimist, but he hasn't killed himself
Why? Don't give me some aphoristic bullshit like "you always kill yourself too late, wah wah wah" or "there is nothing stopping me from killing myself, thus it is the strongest force in my life"
I want arguments.
>>
>>9440403
Well it might get better
>>
I don't know if death is better
>>
>>9440409
/thread
>>
>>9440403
My parents are still alive. Also, I would prefer to not die a virgin.
>>
>>9440403

I have killed myself. My soul has been forced to be on 4chan for all eternity now. Shit sucks.
>>
>>9440403
what if it gets worse when you kill yourself? it can always get worse, you know.
>>
>>9440403
Because God forbids it, obviously.

My dark nature is the result of my own sin.
>>
Because I do not care to. I am capable of trudging through life.
>>
>>9440403
Because only optimists commit suicide, when they can no longer be optimists. The pessimist already has no reason to live, so why should he have a reason to die?
>>
>>9440534
This desu. A born pessimist is not going to get caught off guard, it's the optimists who go 'my kid died of cancer wtf i hate life now'
>>
>>9440403
Natural fear of death, not enough balls for suicide, things might get better, etc

I'm not that pessimistic to the point I'm sad anymore but those were some of the reasons I never bit the bullet
>>
File: 1491143982565.jpg (100KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1491143982565.jpg
100KB, 520x520px
>>9440403
i dont want to
>>
>>9440448
The virgins are waiting in heaven, anon, right next to a big lobster dinner, a pint of your favourite lager, and a non-stop live performance of Garcia just noodlin the guitar.
>>
I remember when I was a little girl
Our house caught on fire
I'll never forget the look on my father's face
As he gathered me up in his arms and
Raced through the burning building out to the pavement
And I stood there shivering in my pajamas and
Watched the whole world go up in flames
And when it was all over, I said to myself
“Is that all there is to a fire”

I know what you must be saying to yourselves
“If that's the way she feels about it
Why doesn't she just end it all”
Oh, no, not me
I'm in no hurry for that final disappointment
Cause I know just as well as I'm standing here talking to you
That when that final moment comes and I'm breathing my last breath
I'll be saying to myself

Is that all there is
Is that all there is
>>
File: out15268763.jpg (46KB, 781x413px) Image search: [Google]
out15268763.jpg
46KB, 781x413px
>I'm pessimistic about a lot of things, but… there's no reason to be miserable about it
>>
Because I'm lazy.
>>
>>9440403
I'm already dead on the inside desu
>>
>>9440669
Pretty good.
>>
I like watching films and playing music. Nothing else is of any value to me; as long as I can do that I will not kill myself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.