[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise the failures of capitalism are due to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1902.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
>tfw you realise the failures of capitalism are due to the shortcomings of the state and its regulations, not of the system and true capitalism has never been attempted
>>
Well, yeah.
>>
>tfw you realize the failures of capitalism are due to the shortcomings of human beings, and biological capitalism van never be achieved
>>
>>9438906
jesus christ this bird kno my browser history
>>
>true X has never been tried
this meme has to end
>>
>>9438929
It's true in terms of communism and capitalism though. They may as well be flawless systems, but we will never know because humans are shit
>>
>>9438929
technically it can't end because this meme hasn't really been tried
>>
>the longer capitalism goes, the more regulated it must be due to greedy corporations
always found this ironic
>>
>>9438936
>>9438937
I'm skeptical of it just like I am skeptical of those who advocate "true Islam" or "true christianity" or whatever. The ideology itself isn't some entity that is flowing around waiting to be captured by the right people

the ideology is summed up by those who practice it. If "communism" becomes the atrocity that is Stalinism or other terrible versions of it, isn't it per definition the "true communism"? Same with religions and capitalism I suppose

Maybe I am far out with this reasoning, but to me it makes sense. Happy to hear opinions that might prove me wrong though
>>
>>9438956
>the ideology is summed up by those who practice it
This assumption is objectively wrong which makes every one after it wrong
>>
>>9438906
>Implying capitalist would even exist without a state to bail it out
>>
>>9438906

what you really want to say is that markets are good and capitalism is bad

>Massive concentrations of wealth, rigid economic hierarchies, and unsustainable modes of production are not the results of the market form, but of markets deformed and rigged by a network of state-secured controls and privileges to the business class. Markets Not Capitalism explores the gap between radically freed markets and the capitalist-controlled markets that prevail today.

http://praxeology.net/mnc-page.htm
>>
Blended economies and blended state systems will always be more responsive and stronger than any pure absolute and rigid system. Life is far to ugly and messy to fit I to any ideal box. People are to irrational to even attempt to make a pure ideal worthwhile. You have to factor in the fudge at every level and include elements that may even see antithetical to your entire system. Whatever combination of regulation and free markets provides the greatest good for the greatest number at any given moment is best. Pro tip, historical forces and random events will change this mixture and social priorities over time and likely swing back and forth. Flexibility is key to preventing collapse and disorder which are far more costly than short term adjustments to regulations or deregulations as necessary. Radical upheaval to instill absolute ideals is the most harmful thing of all. Incremental refinement of a system by trying new formulations is best.

That's not to say that radical realignment of an economic system can never be necessary due to overwhelming historic forces, because it can. But it should be the last resort of an otherwise failed system and not the first step in an otherwise well functioning (or even generally inefficient) civilization.

True capitalism would lead to just as much starvation and suffering as any formulation of communism yet attempted.
>>
reply to this post if you are an economics expert.

I just want to see how many of you there are on /lit/
>>
>>9439014
I am.
>>
>>9439014
I'm not an economics expert, but I play one on T.V.
>>
>>9438929
This. We should just give up
>>
>>9439014
I studied that shit for 5 years before I finally dropped out. I came to the conclusion that neo-liberalism (which was basically the only thing being taught) is a ersatz religion and provides nothing of value if it comes to actually improve peoples' lifes.
>>
File: 1492799829075.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492799829075.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.